''I see ya'' - B.O.B

Howdy, guys.
Não entendi as expressões em negrito da música ''I see ya'', do B.O.B. Agradeço desde já a ajuda =D . Segue :
''No I don't need no lingo
Cause I'm on this mic I chicka-pow-pow
Chicka-pow-pow to the beat though...
Like B.O in the peek-oh...
Lemme get a second just to reload...
Tick me off and I'm like lit up
With an em
With an em ''

Valeu *

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Lingo - jargon, language, in this case certainly would be "talk".

Chicka-pow-pow = seems like having to do sassy language and gestures they use in the hip-hop music, and similar genres. It also could have to do the sassy dance in synch with such songs.
Definition #2.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ka+bow+wow

Lingo - jargon, language, in this case certainly would be "talk".

B.O. - body odor, in Rio people says ''cê cê" (cheiro/odor suado do corpo, mal odor).
Peek O- To my thinking may have sensual/fleshy innuendos,if you catch my drift. But I am not a hundred percent certain.
Lemme - let me.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Tick off - tease/play etc.
I´m like lit up - and "I am like burning", certainly meaning "and I will be burning - with desire perhaps."

With an em' - perhaps is short for "with one of them" (an...here being bad English for "one"), anyway
it´s just a guess of mine here.

Be aware that the English of music is way different from the "standard English" normally used out of the streets, most of it.
Muito obrigada, PPaulo.
Análise sensacional !!!!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Thank you. And I am not even the sharpest knife in the field/Forum, he hee.
Glad that it somehow helped.
Imagine if, haha