Correção de texto: Crisis

Unfortunately, our country is facing a big crisis and there is no enough job here, I'm very concerned because it's affecting everywhere and everything, I want to become an english teacher and sometimes I be afraid if it won't be many students registered into the schools, so probably will be not studants enough to teach, some people say that brazil will take at least 20 years to get over.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
...and there aren´t enoughs job here.

I'm very concerned because it's affecting everywhere and everything,
...because it´s affecting everything in Brazil, in virtually all places/states...
-affecting everything and everywhere is a stretch, since you didn´t mention that it´s everywhere in Brazil, so everywhere could be anywhere in the planet.
-Again, the "everything" concept would be too all-encompassing as well.

I want to become an English teacher and sometimes I am afraid it´s not going to have many students available/interested , so probably it won´t be possible to get the minimum of students desired to my classes. In fact, many people think that they have reasons to believe that Brazil (under the right circumstance, hopefully) will take at least 20 years to bounce back.