Correção do texto bíblico

Hello folks. I would like that correct for me this text and see is right
Thank a lot. :)

Ephesian chapter 6 verse 11

“Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.”

What I understood about this?
“I understood that we must read the bible and have the God’s word every day and meditade about that word, because when you be day bad, you can win that situation and don’t left temptation and also with this will be respect ourselves and know figure out how resolver this determinate situation be(seja) in life spiritual, relationship and all areas in our lifes.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
André,

I don't know if you already read Ephesians chapter 6, but I believe the armor of God are those.
Likewise, God's word is the Sword of Spirit (Holy Spirit). All swords are used to combat in a war, be this one instead us or around. It doesn't mean only troubles and doubts, but mainly inside in!
It's just my interpretation. :)

Enjoy your reading!
Andre de Araujo,
Hi!
I corrected your text according to what I know and I tried to keep your own words ok?!

I understood we must read the bible, have the God's word every day and meditate about this word, because when we have a bad day then we can win the troubles and temptations. Also, with this word we'll respect ourselves and know how to figure us out, how to solve certain situations in our spiritual life, relationships and all areas in our lives.

Hope I've helped you, God bless you :)