Correção de texto: A descriptive email

Imagine you've just moved to a new apartment.Write an email to a friend comparing your new apartment to your new one:
Dear Mike, how are you doing? So as I've already told you before, I and my wife have just moved to a new apartment.This one is really bigger than our old one and it is located in a safe neighborhood. Our neighboors are more prestative than those we had before.
Other good point that it has is that it is close to subway station, which is only 5 minutes-walk from here, while the o old one was too far away from my work, that I used to take 1 hour or so to get to work.
This purchase was quite expensive, but it really worthed the price.
Hugs to you and your family, wish you all the best
André

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
André Lima 3 22
Here is my suggestion:

Dear Mike,

How are you doing?

So, as I've told you, I and my wife have just moved to a new apartment.

It is bigger than the old one and it is located in a safe neighborhood. Our neighbors are friendlier than those we had before.

Another good point: it is just 5 minutes-walk to subway station. The old one were too far from my work and I used to take one hour or so to get to work.

This acquisition was quite expensive, but it was worth the price.

Hugs to you and your family. Wish you all the best.

André