Como dizer "Nebuloso (estranho)" em inglês

Daniel Reis 2 16
Olá pessoal,

Vejam o exemplo abaixo:

Essa história ainda tá nebulosa para mim, deve haver algo mais do que isso.

Algo similar em Inglês?

Valeus

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
7 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Something´s fishy, there may be something wrong with this story.

And other ways...
This story is still foggy for me, must there is something more than it.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Hi there, Luciano. I have not met "foggy story" in the sense of "nebulosa" much, I have more in the sense of some story with cloud, dark, or weather-related. Anyway, a la Justin Bieber, I never say never.
It´s just that my ears and eyes are unnacostumed to it, perhaps. :shock:
PPAULO escreveu:Hi there, Luciano. I have not met "foggy story" in the sense of "nebulosa" much, I have more in the sense of some story with cloud, dark, or weather-related. Anyway, a la Justin Bieber, I never say never.
It´s just that my ears and eyes are unnacostumed to it, perhaps. :shock:
De "nebuloso" este foi o primeiro que veio em minha mente, mas indo mais a fundo pelo dicionario longman vi que estava errado mesmo:

Foggy tem o sentido mais de natureza, ou seja, vem de nuvem, neblima, nebula, nebuloso...

Fog‧gy
1 if the weather is foggy, there is fog:
Look up a word starting with D or S for samples of headword or sentence pronunciations on the LDOCE CD-ROMa foggy day in November
Look up a word starting with D or S for samples of headword or sentence pronunciations on the LDOCE CD-ROMdriving in foggy conditions
2 not have the foggiest (idea) spoken to not know at all:
Look up a word starting with D or S for samples of headword or sentence pronunciations on the LDOCE CD-ROMNone of us had the foggiest idea about how to put the tent up.
3 if your mind is foggy, you cannot think or remember things clearly

Obrigado pela dica!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
High five me, bro!

Ha, ha, just kidding. You are most welcome, always. And congrats on your team work and willingness to help others out.
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
Nice man!

Answering we find answers as well!

Thanks
Breckenfeld 3 15 131
My suggestion:

I believe Cloudy will suffice.

Bye!