Correção de texto: Videolog

Oh Gosh, when I was younger I used to record myself after edit those videos then upload on the youtube, it was in 2011 and my videos are still available, when I watch them I see how I have changed, I slim down and my hair is not so ugly how it used to be, these days unfortunately I'm not doing videos anymore, I intend to return though, maybe when I improve my english skills and record some videos tips to learn english, the teachers and foreigners say that I speak very well and my pronunciation is good, Perhaps I could help who want to improve their pronunciation, I'm thinking about it and probably in the foreseeable future I'm gonna back with my channel.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcelo Reis 1 3 96
Vou ignorar a pontuação e não vou modificar seu estilo.

Oh Gosh, when I was younger I used to record myself, edit those videos, then upload them onto youtube, it was in 2011 and my videos are still available, when I watch them I see how I have changed, I got thinner and my hair is not as ugly as it used to be, these days unfortunately I'm not recording videos anymore, I intend to return though, maybe when I improve my english skills and record some video tips to learn english, teachers and foreigners say that I speak very well and my pronunciation is good, Perhaps I could help the ones (people) who want to improve their pronunciation, I'm thinking about it and probably, in the foreseeable future, I'm going (to be) back with my channel.
Thank you mister Marcelo. You're great pal ;D