Correção de texto: My dream

My dream

Travelling around the world is the dream of many people, and with me is not different. Knowing a new country, a new culture, learning a new language are only some of the reasons of why people would like to travel around the world.
I’d like to travel to another country because I love to know new cultures, and I’d like to improve my English, too.
Within one month I am going to register for a high school exchange program, which if I manage to be selected I will travel to the US and study high school for about one year, this is my bigger dream, and I am studying a lot to this.
To become this dream true, I need to have great grades in English and maths, and I have it, so I am very confident.
But there is a long way to go yet, because I need to improve my English skills, mainly my writing, that is why I am here. So, every day I am reading news in English to increase my vocabulary, listening to podcasts and musics and writing a lot. So, I hope that I can realize this dream.
Thanks

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Cinnamon 16 60 498
Hi there!

Sugestões:

Travelling around the world is the dream of many people, and with me is not different. Knowing a new country, a new culture, learning a new language are only some of the reasons of why people would like to travel around the world.
I’d like to travel to another country because I love to know new cultures, and I’d like to improve my English, too.
Within one month I am going to register for a high school exchange program, which if I manage to be selected I will travel to the US and study high school for about one year, this is my bigger biggest dream, and I am studying a lot to (achieve) this.
To make this dream become true, I need to have great grades in English and maths, and I have it, so I am very confident.
But there is a long way to go yet, because I need to improve my English skills, mainly my writing, that is why I am here. So, every day I am reading news in English to increase my vocabulary, listening to podcasts and musics songs (music is uncountable) and writing a lot. So, I hope that I can realize (false cognate: perceber em português) see this dream coming true.

Nice text, keep it up!

Cheers!