Como dizer "seja ele" em inglês

Por exemplo:
Infelizmente, o índice de acidentes no Brasil é realmente drástico seja ele sem vítima, com vítima ou com vítima fatal

Thanks.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Redseahorse 4 35 574
whether
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Infelizmente, o índice de acidentes no Brasil é realmente drástico seja ele sem vítima, com vítima ou com vítima fatal

Unfortunately, the accidents rate in Brazil is really alarming, whether with fatal or non-fatal injuries.

Unfortunately, the accidents rate in Brazil is really alarming, whether with victims or not, fatal or not.

Unfortunately, the accidents figures in Brazil is really alarming. Whatever the type of accident you look at, accidents with victims, fatal or non-fatal accidents.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
A follow-up answer here:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) Unfortunately, the accidents rate in Brazil is really alarming, whether with fatal or non-fatal injuries.

(2)Unfortunately, the accidents rate in Brazil is really alarming, whether with victims or not, fatal or not.

(3) Unfortunately, the accidents figures in Brazil are really alarming. Whatever the type of accident you look at, accidents with victims, fatal or non-fatal accidents.

====================================
"Whether" is usually used with two alternatives (kinda yes or not thing). So, in a way I considered in (1), that accidents without victims wouldn´t be of interest (at least for grammatical purposes, anyway, it would be implicit.)

In (2) I added "or" what makes it two ''wheter" of sorts.
In (3)I changed it for whatever that is more "inclusive'' (flexible) to make sentences, somehow.

http://www.grammar-monster.com/easily_c ... hether.htm
http://www.grammar-quizzes.com/if-whether.html