Correção de texto: "The Baker"

O Padeiro
Tomo o meu café com pão dormido, que não é tão ruim assim. E enquanto tomo café vou me lembrando de um homem que conheci antigamente. Quando vinha deixar o pão à porta do apartamento ele apertava a campainha, mas, para não incomodar os moradores, avisava gritando:
– Não é ninguém, é o padeiro!
Interroguei-o uma vez: como tivera a ideia de gritar aquilo? Então você não é ninguém?
Ele abriu um sorriso largo. Explicou que aprendera aquilo de ouvido. Muitas vezes lhe acontecera bater a campainha de uma casa e ser atendido por uma empregada ou outra pessoa qualquer, e ouvir uma voz que vinha lá de dentro perguntando quem era; e ouvir a pessoa que o atendera dizer para dentro: “não é ninguém, não senhora, é o padeiro”. Assim ficara sabendo que não era ninguém…
Ele me contou isso sem mágoa nenhuma, e se despediu ainda sorrindo.

The Baker

I drink my coffe with stale bread , Which is not so bad , As I drink coffe I started to remember a man who I met long time ago . When he came by to deliver the bread by the door of the appartment he would ring the bell , but , not to disturb any of the neighbors , he would scream :

- It's no one , It's the baker !
I interrogated him once : How did you have the idea of screaming that ? So , you're nobody ?
He opened the door with a broad smile. He explained that he had learned that by hearing other people . Many times he happened to ring the bell of a house and being answered by the maid or any other person , And he would hear a voice coming from the inside asking who was it , And he would hear the person who answered him reply : It's nobody , Ma'ma , It's the baker .
So this way they would know that it wasn't anyone ...
He told me that without any hard feelings , and then said good bye still smiling .

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
1 resposta
Marcelo Reis 1 3 96
Vou ignorar pontuação e maiúsculas onde não pode usar, rsrsrs. E não vou mudar "estilo", só consertar errinhos.

The Baker

I have my coffee and stale bread , Which is not so bad , As I drink it I started to remember a man who I met a long time ago . When he came by to deliver the bread by the door of the appartment he would ring the bell , but , in order not to disturb any of the neighbors , he would scream :

- It's no one , It's the baker !
I interrogated him once : How did you have the idea of screaming that ? So , you're nobody ?
He opened the door with a broad smile. He explained that he had learned that by hearing other people . Many times he happened to ring the bell of a house and was answered by the maid or any other person , And he would hear a voice coming from the inside asking who it was , And he would hear the person who answered him reply : It's nobody , Ma'ma , It's the baker .
So this way they would know that it wasn't anyone ...
He told me that without any hard feelings , and then said good bye still smiling .