Correção de texto: Enem is coming

I am already in college, I'll make the ENEM anyway. ENEM is a really hard exam, even if you study a lot you'll find some difficulties to develop this exam, it's pretty extensive and we don't have much time to stop and thinking. Sometimes some questions looks like they goes by opinion from who's doing the exam, I mean, there is no the exact answer. Math is something that require a good memory and good notion of how to develop the questions. Chemistry isn't hard, Biology neither. Of course the subjects depends by the person, to me the more difficult is literature and math. The redaction require a good development of how we elaborate our opinion about something and how we organize it. The majority of the times it comes by luck, if the ENEM have questions related about we've been studied.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
7 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
9 55
I am already in college, but I'll make the ENEM anyway.
You need an adversative conjunction (but – it will fit perfectly) in your sentence. Why? Because if you are already in college, you don’t need to sit for the ENEM.

The ENEM is a really hard exam, even if you study a lot, you'll find some difficulties ( to develop) in this exam, it's pretty extensive and we don't have much time to stop and think(ing).
Be careful with collocations: you can’t say “difficulties develop”. You can say: … you’ll find some difficulties in the exam…. Or you can also say: even if you study a lot, some potential difficulties arise…..
You can also choose another verb before the noun difficulty and therefore much more common in everyday use:
Encounter difficulty, experience difficulty, face difficulty, get into difficulty, have difficulty, run into difficulty…..

(Sometimes) Some questions (look like- we use this verb for a person to mention the appearance of his or her, e.g. My brother looks like my mother, ok? the correct verb here is to seem ( they goes by opinion from who's doing the exam, I mean, there is no the exact answer. – too much Portuguese interference here.
Suggestion:
Some of the questions seem to be interpretive ones; the answers can vary from person to person.

Math is something that requires (Math is just one subject the verb need an s – Math and Physics require …. Two subjects no s) a good memory and (good notion of how to develop the questions.) an intense concentration to come up with the answers (if you are talking about how to solve the questions of an exam, focus on the way you are going to say that, ok?).

Chemistry isn't hard, Biology ( neither) either (negative verb positive conjunction). Of course, the likes or dislikes of school subjects ( depends (by- ) on (correct preposition) depends on the person, to me (the more) the most difficult( is) are Literature and Math.
It’s better if you use: the likes or dislikes of school subject can differ from person to person (instead of the verb depend)
( redaction-redação de escola, prova :essay) The essay requires a good development plan. (of how we elaborate our opinion about something and how we organize - too much Portuguese here).
My suggestion: The essay requires a good development plan. We should write clearly and construct our sentences carefully. It’s important to capture and retain the reader’s interest.

( The majority of the times- wrong choice of word ) Most of the times the approval of this exam comes by luck, if the ENEM (have) has questions related ( about ) to what we've ( been ) studied.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/pt/dici ... ugues/seem

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/pt/dici ... ues/look_1

Congratulations!
MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
I would say that "literature and math/maths" somewho I have that feeling that "maths" is informal, and then "math" is even more informal. Perhaps going a bit over the top with slangy ways, if one wish a ENEM or some academical-quality writing.
I don´t know if the text meant to be one or the other, but perhaps you guys might want to know. And, as always, a great contribution of yours, Ana!
9 55
PPAULO
Thanks for the compliment.

I must confess, my friend, (I dare to call you friend) that when I was correcting the essay, I didn’t take that into consideration.

Besides, to be completely and utterly honest with you, I’ve always thought that Maths is British spelling and Math is American spelling.

Thanks for the explanation.

You’ve always been a teacher to me.

Best regards
6 49 1.3k
You are right, Ana, your comment is spot on. I was operating on guesswork and impression, as I said it was feeling. So now I see eye to eye with you, Math is an American and Maths a British way. I´ll make a mental note on those ones.
As for the informal ways, it stil stands, since it´s a case of shortening.
Congrats on your eye for details and your smart insights. ;)
Each text which I write here I improve my grammar, vocabulary, spelling, etc. Of course that sometimes you guys teach me something and I make that same mistake again, but I take in consideration every that you people give to me. Before starting to practice my writing here and improve it, I perceive how I was much worse before meeting you guys. I really thank for the patience, Thanks Ana, thanks Paula. Through my essay I also could see that you guys also helped each other and it's so wonderful. Best wishes for you <3 <3 <3
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
You´re welcome, and you are forgiven for turning me into Paula, I know it was a typo.
And yes, we are a team. Plus, there´s no point in competing with each other; since all of us have different experiences in learning and life. :P
As for the writting apprenticeship, one learn all the time and even so we make mistakes, it comes with the territory! LOL.
I beg your pardon, I just wrote your name wrong and I know you're man and also have wife, childrem, etc....It was my mistake Paulo, forgive me...hugs man