Sobre Beowulf - inglês medieval

Olá a todos.

Meu professor de Inglês passou um tema para apresentarmos em sala daqui a 2 semanas... meu tema e do meu grupo era sobre "Beowulf, inglês medieval".
Eu procurei no Google e não achei nada sobre este tema, sobre este inglês medieval...

Eu preciso apresentar em slides e dar algumas informações sobre este tema abordado, queria saber se a comunidade poderia me dar dicas sobre este tema que tenho 0% de conhecimento nele, alguns links, informações, dicas, etc... toda informação preciosa será aceita.

Obrigado pela ajuda.
Abraços.

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Not a cheat crib, if I found your teacher of English will do, and so do your fellow learners.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beowulf:_ ... Commentary

It´s just a kick-off, then you can get some key words and run a more thorough search. Try to see something about the film, books, etc.

PS. I don´t condone academical cheating, when my children have to study a subject and go to Google, then after that they have to say me out loud exactly what is in their mind.
And I am very concious of the word choice, if they can describe what they studied (if in other words), they have learned something!

PPSS. After having read, say, the Wikipedia, put the feature aside and try to talk about the topic to a friend, a teacher, somebody else. If he understand exactly what you meant, you have learned the ropes!
Then you search more, and then sums up again, the more you do the more you get the hang of it.