Correção de texto: Online School

Did you dare think that " Distance Education " is something just from Brazil ? I'm afraid it isn't just from here, and so super common in America. There are many high school students who don't study at presential schools anymore, but at home. Their opinion about Online School is that is really good and complexible. They need to dedicate as much as in traditional ones. The same can be said about online college, it's so popular there and there are many people doing online college. The most people don't have time to attend a presential university, so studying by distance might be way too helpful. Here In brazil unfortunately they take for granted these graduations, of course it won't be never the same as presential ones though.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Ancrispa 9 55
I’ve corrected your essay. I’m afraid I’ve slightly changed it by adding new words. Of course, it’s just a diffident suggestion.

That's merely my suggestion:

Did you dare to think that distance education is something just from Brazil?
It is a world-wide phenomenon mainly in America.
There are many high school students, who don't attend classes in person anymore, but learn at home; and their opinion about online education is that it is really good.
They need to dedicate as much as in traditional ones, the same can be said about online college. It’s so popular nowadays for people to pursue education at an online university.
Most people don't have time to attend a face-to-face course at university, so studying by distance learning might be way too helpful.
Unfortunately, here in Brazil they take them for granted, of course, they won't never have the same value as traditional education.

Points to consider:
Did you dare think that " Distance Education " is something just from Brazil ?
You do need the infinitive “to” here. Did you dare to think…? Grammar rule.
I'm afraid it isn't just from here, and so super common in America. This sentence doesn’t make any sense at all. When we say “I’m afraid” it means Eu receio,i.e. I’m afraid to tell you: Eu receio em lhe falar/contar/dizer…. Or Eu tenho medo de lhe falar/contar/ dizer
I’m afraid of sth it also means: I’m afraid of cats. Eu tenho medo de gatos.
There are many high school students who don't study at presential schools anymore, but at home.
This word you made up. There is no “presential” in the English language.
We say face-to face course: curso presencial.
We say traditional school, online school .
Their opinion about Online School is that is really good and complexible
This world you also made up. There is no “complexible” in the English language.
If you mean the adjective “complex”, you may say: complex, demanding,
intricate, complicated….
We say complexity but it’s a noun, e.g. the complexities of real life.
However, you can’t use complex in your sentence. Because if sth is complex, it means that it’s not easy, hence it would sound wrong.
. They need to dedicate as much as in traditional ones. The same can be said about online college,
It's so popular there and there are many people doing online college. This sentence doesn’t make sense.
(The- don’t use article here) Most people don't have time to attend a presential university, so studying by distance might be way too helpful.
Here in Brazil unfortunately (word order) they take for granted these graduations, of course it won't be never (wrong choice of verb.) the same as presential ones though.
Thank you Ana, you are the savior kkkk. I can see that I will take a long time to develop a very good English, I won't give up though, thanks for everything. You're great Ana, xoxo.
Ancrispa 9 55
My suggestion for you:

Make a plan about what you are going to write, e.g. Education in Brazil;
Write a first draft;

Think about the development of your essay: introduction, 2 or three paragraphs to develop your text and then the conclusion;

Write down all the words you don’t know in English and look them up in the dictionary;

Read the links below. They will help you to write in English:

http://www.wikihow.com/Write-an-English-Essay

https://www.oxford-royale.co.uk/article ... riter.html

http://www.schoolatoz.nsw.edu.au/homewo ... g-an-essay

http://www.englishbiz.co.uk/mainguides/analysis.htm

Keep in mind that Rome wasn’t built in one day.

Good luck!
Great idea Ana, I'll check these out, and I'll follow your advices from now on.