Correção de texto: Drive our friends away

Sometimes time drives our friends away

There are some friends for life, somebody who know us better than ourselves. But sometimes that ain't how it rolls, every so often something bad happens between the friends, sometimes they just take stock of. I'm afraid that everybody had someone who just crossed into our lives, and we won't forget about those people although we don't contact anymore. Perhaps the best thing to do is to value our friends and always be honest whatever the cost and love people the way they are.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Ancrispa 9 55
There are some friends for life, somebody who knows us better than ourselves.

But sometimes that ain't how it rolls, every so often something bad happens between friends, sometimes they just need to take stock of the situation.

I'm afraid to say that everybody already had someone who passed unnoticed in their lives, paradoxically enough, we won’t forget about them. Although keeping in touching with these people is not among our priorities.

Perhaps the best thing to do is to value our friends, and always be honest whatever the cost. We must love people the way they are.

Bullet points:
Be careful with non-standard English, e.g. ain’t .
http://www.putlearningfirst.com/languag ... rdans.html

Indefinite Pronouns:
After an indefinite pronoun, the verb must be used like the third person – singular form.
Exempli gratia: Everybody loves Yoda.
Somebody is here. I can feel it.
Nobody likes him.
Somebody who doesn’t care about anyone.
Someone who doesn’t care about anything.
como-dizer-aproximar-afastar-as-pessoas ... t7634.html
como-dizer-passar-despercebido-em-ingles-t20429.html
como-dizer-tenho-receio-em-ingles-t587.html
Thanks Ana, I read all those sites which you sent to me, I've read one of that " como afastar as pessoas " from English Experts hehehe...Ana, beyond that, I've seen the expression " pushing somebody away ", does it mean like " se afastar de alguém " as well ?
Ancrispa 9 55