Como dizer "pessoa sapeca" em inglês

I can't describe it in English for now, but I would to know how to say "sapeca".

"Você é muito sapeca".

Thanks c:

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
10 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
Alexandre, most of the time it wouldn´t have a positive component in this case. I mean, it would have a ring that the people saying that is umcomfortable with the situation (and in a way blame it on the parents of the kid). Whereas in this previous answer I have given, it has a (or almost) "cute" component to it - or at least of "restless/energetic".

So, some likely translations with the words "brat/unruly" involved:
spoiled brat - criança mimada
unruly brat - piralho rebelde/desregrado/sem disciplina etc...
APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
2 16 113
My suggestion> ''You're so na*ghty''
or you may use the word ''Wayward''

''You're so wayward!''
''He was a wayward kid!''
Wayward I never heard before, so I don't know, but na*ghty (I thought on it too) I think it's related to sexual/sensual things.
It would be "danada, safada".
(:
2 16
Olá pessoal,

Uma vez um nativo me disse que hoje em dia ''na*ghty'' não é mais usado no sentido infantil da coisa, mas sim relacionado a coisas sexuais(na maior parte dos casos), vale lembrar que ele não fala por todos os nativos do idioma Inglês, não é uma verdade absoluta, mas eu particularmente, prefiro não usar esta palavra fora do contexto sexual, se quiser ficar do lado seguro da coisa, não a use também!

Para deixar uma contribução, talvez ''cheeky'' possa funcionar, porém vamos esperar mais respostas.

Valeus
Thinking a little more, the description (in English) would be like a jokking nautghy person (but without sexual meaning); joker/kidding + na*ghty (withou sexual purpose/meaning).
:D
CURSO DE PRONÚNCIA
Domine todos os sons do inglês com o nosso novo curso de pronúncia. O professor Adir Ferreira, referência no ensino de pronúncia, criou este curso especialmente para o English Experts. INICIAR AGORA
2 16 113
Yeah, na*ghty has these two ''different meanings''. Thanks Daniel =)

- na*ghty (adjective)
When ​children are na*ghty, or ​their ​behaviour is na*ghty, they ​behave ​badly or do not do what they are told to do:
''Now that's na*ghty - don't ​throw ​food on the ​floor!''
Our ​boss ​treats us all like na*ghty ​children.

Or na*ghty-> ​involving or ​suggesting ​sex:
The ​film was ​shown on ​television but they ​cut out all the na*ghty ​scenes. <

I think ''cheeky'' is more like ''descarado'' ''atrevido'' ..

Vamos esperar mais respostas :)
6 49 1.3k
When talking about a child, for example, you can use the term "live wire". Meaning a child that likes to be part of the action, a child that seems like not turning off easily, they are very active, curious and full of energy. It can be said of adults as well, but kids fit that definition well.
By the way, some parents would say they are a handful !

The antonym of that would be "people/someone that have a quieter personality/subdued/shy/introvert, etc"
(among others).

Kate Middleton, was recently spotted chasing after her "live wire" son while taking in a polo match.
2 4 41
What about: spoiled/unruly/brat?
As mr. PPaulo himself suggested here in this link
como-dizer-crianca-boazinha-e-levada-em ... 33434.html
Would it work with " pessoa sapeca" ?
What about a "sassy child "?
6 49 1.3k
Sassy usually is a kid that is assertive, bold enough to talk back (replying rudely to their parents - in a way, mouthy, insolent). Referring to a young or adult it can be also one "with a lot of attitude". It could be also "descarado/a" or "atrevido/a" in a good sense.
Sassy clothes could be the same, but could "bold" and when talking about young or adult clothes it could be way much sassy!
Anyway, in general isn´t a negative or derogatory word.
Alexandre "na*ghty" could mean those words, but aren´t the first words that comes to one´s mind, because usually "brat/spoiled" has that ring of bad manners, of being someone that is given everything and is allowed to do everything he/she wants,...etc.