Como se pronuncia "Shouldn't have"

Eu peguei umas frases pra estudar, e o cara fala bem fluente, usa bastantes contrações etc...

1 - She shouldn't have left work yet. I'll call her office.

Eu ouço mais ou menos assim: "She shúné'v left work yet..." É assim ? Pelo que eu consegui pegar ao ouvir, na forma positiva, o "d" (Shoul"d" 've) aparece na pronúncia sendo quase um "r", e na forma negativa o N (Should"n") é que junta com a próxima palavra, no caso "have".

Help!

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
You can say the tap sound [ɾ] in shouldn't, just as in ladder or Saturday. This happens because the "d" is between two vowel sounds.

This would be a suitable phonetic pronunciation: [ʃuːɾənt]. This [ɾ] is the same sound of ladder and Saturday that I told you about.

Even though this sound is extremely common on spoken dialects, you won't find any reference for it in most dictionaries, since they usually account for only the standard, underlying branch of English pronunciation.

This happens in most modal verbs + have constructions, in which a schwa sound /ə/ is added between the modal verb and the contraction, such as:
Might've [maɪɾəv]
Shoud've [ʃuːɾəv]
Would've [wʊɾəv]
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
6 49 1.3k
I can´t be positive, but the way you talk I assume that you got it well. Yes.
I think the "should" in some cases, has that r-sound to it (or almost), as in the song "I should have known better". Let´s wait for further comments, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWGNnkReiag

Sometimes it´s difficult to explain in terms of Portuguese. It´s difficult to an ESL to explain, since it´s on the realm of phonetics.

A good place to start
http://soundsofspeech.uiowa.edu/english/english.html

I mean, in the "I should known better" in fact may not have an r-sound as in Portuguese, it´s something on the process in the mouth that makes the sound seems like it. Sometimes the "d" takes an r-sound, though as in "should I stay or should I go."