Correção de texto: Entrepreneurs

Boa dia pessoal. Solicito uma pequena ajuda com o texto que segue.
Grato.

Choose two entrepreneurs that you admire and explain why you admire them.

The are several examples of entrepreneurs around the world that we could choose for their stories and characteristics, but in my opinion, Jack Ma and Ellon Musk are the two that can teach the most important lessons.
Jack Ma is the creator of the Alibaba Service, which is the biggest e-commerce service of all Asia. His story tells us that we should never give up on our dreams even when they seem impossible. Ma was rejected 30 times by Harvard University. He learned English by going to a hotel to speak with the guests. He created Alibaba and today he is one of the richest men on the world.
About Ellon Musk, I admire him because his business are all based on the power of knowledge. He is the owner of Tesla Motors and Space-x, which are companies that are establishing new horizons when we talk about science and technology. Musk's ideas tell us about a new world, a world where everything is possible.
When we think about entrepreneurs, the characteristics that we are able to find on both, Musk and Ma, are a big lesson to all of us. To succeed we must believe on our dreams, we need to be ready to face failure and we must know that knowledge is the base for everything.

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
gian2hard 1 7 52
The are several examples of entrepreneurs around the world that we could choose for their stories and characteristics, but in my opinion, Jack Ma and Ellon Musk are the two that can teach the most important lessons.
Jack Ma is the creator of the Alibaba Service, which is the biggest e-commerce service throughout Asia. His story tells us that we should never give up on our dreams even when they seem impossible. Ma was rejected 30 times by Harvard University. He learned English by going to a hotel to speak with the guests. He created Alibaba and today he is one of the richest men in the world.
About Ellon Musk, I admire him because his businesses are all based on the power of knowledge. He is the owner of Tesla Motors and Space-x, which are companies that are establishing new horizons when we talk about science and technology. Musk's ideas tell us about a new world, a world where everything is possible.
When we think about entrepreneurs, the characteristics that we are able to find in both Musk and Ma are a big lesson to all of us. To succeed, we must believe in our dreams, we need to be ready to face failure, and we must know that Knowledge is the basis of everything