Como dizer "Fazer o dia render" em inglês

Hey, guys.

Já vi alguns tópicos aqui no fórum relacionados à palavra "render", mas gostaria de saber como fica a tradução dessa palavra no seguinte contexto:

1) Hoje achei que meu dia iria render, mas acabei dormindo e perdendo tempo.
2) Ontem meu dia de trabalho rendeu muito. Consegui entregar todos os relatórios.

Thanks in advance.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Pensei em: "I had a very productive day today" Mas espere outras sugestões.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Today I thought the day was going to be a success/a breeze/good/all sweet and easy, but that changed when I woke up and realized I was late to go to work!

Today I thought the day was going to be a success (a breeze/all sweet and easy) soon I realized (that) it wouldn´t be the case. I had overslept and the alarm tone didn´t sound and tripped over the center table. And on the top of all that, on my way out the door knob came out on my hand!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
And yet in another context: Today when I raised from my bed, I thought I would do a lot of things, but I soon I realized that it would be a bad day from start...(then give the reasons from the previous sentences/examples... :-) )