Correção de texto: Security Cameras

Tenho prova na segunda. Só importa a gramática, se eu não cometi erros. Obrigado o/

Basically, I think that security cameras are nice. They help police solve crimes, they reduce property and pre-meditated crime and so on.
However, they give a false sense of security in public places. If a country dosen’t have a sufficiently safety standard, there is nothing that security cameras can do.
Futhermore, that’s a seriously point, security cameras can be used to attack the privacy. George Orwell showed it in his book – the famous 1984.
In conclusion, I agree with the security cameras if they aren’t used to limit our liberty.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Olá Alexandre,

Texto corrigido:
Basically, I think that security cameras are nice. It helps police solving crimes, it reduces property and premeditated crimes and so on.
However, it gives a false sense of security in public places. If a country doesn’t have a sufficient safety standard, there is nothing that security cameras can do.
Futhermore, there is a seriously point, security cameras can be used to attack the privacy. George Orwell showed it in his book – the famous 1984.
In conclusion, I agree with the security cameras if it won't be used to limit our liberty.

OBS: "Security cameras" são objetos, logo o correto seria se referir a "elas" com o it.

Espero que tenha ajudado!
Obrigado, me ajudou muito, no entanto discordo quanto ao uso do "it". Security cameras são objetos no plural, portanto o uso não deve ser o "they"?