Correção de texto: What's freedom? Civil rights?

What's freedom? Civil rights? Don't remember about this !

"Civil rights are the thing of individuals to recive equal treatment( and to be free from unfair treatment or "descrimination") in a number of settings including education, employment housing, and based on certain legally-protected characteristic."
-But, how and when I can use my civil rights?
All the time guy, imagine you can use in supermarket, works, party, group of friends...
If when you use this power, you will have the "freedom". Freedom, you can use a lot but not to exaggerate, moderation please. However, the people should moderate, but doesn't this. Furthermore, creates a serious problem of the group to group.
Eg: "Sex education is the subject that still has influence on the student, but the students uses from improper form."
Sex education is the subject that the student haves the right and freedom of to learns about this, but the student doesn't use in the correct form.
Equal the person that is gay, in general, this person chooses his life, the consequently is a lot people refuse this action and mode of life, and to offend or kill the person. For example the Orlando's attacks:
I've discovered that this attack happenned because the aggressor is the homophobic and decide attack this ballad that had a lot homossexual's people and in the end had the tragic final.
In conclusion, everybody have freedom and civil rights, some know to use, and some don't know, but this two things is very powerful, is equal to your wings if somebody cut off, You can fall down.

Boa noite e desde de já muito obrigado a quem ler e a quem irá corrigir :)

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:
"Civil rights say that individuals must receive equal treatment (and to be free from unfair treatment or discrimination) in a number of settings including education, employment housing, and based on certain legally-protected characteristics."
-But, how and when can I use my civil rights?
All the time you imagine you can use them in a supermarket, at work, at a party, with a group of friends...
When you use this power, you will have the "freedom". Freedom, you can use a lot but not too much, moderation please. However, people should be moderate, but they aren't. Furthermore, it creates a serious problem of the group to group.
Eg: "Sex education is the subject that still has influence on students, but students use it wrongly."
Sex education is the subject that the student has the right and freedom to learn about, but the student doesn't use in the correct form.
Equal the person that is gay, in general, this person chooses his life, and consequently a lot of people refuse this action and mode of life, and offend or try to kill the person. For example Orlando's attacks:
I've discovered that this attack happenned because the aggressor is homophobic and decided to attack this party that had a lot of homossexuals and in the end it had a tragic outcome.
In conclusion, everybody has freedom and civil rights, some know how to use them, and some don't know, but these two things are very powerful; just like wings, if somebody cuts them off, you can fall down.
I'm sorry it took so long. Desculpe a demora.

Bons estudos.