Exercício: Complete as sentenças com Gerúndio ou Infinitivo

Complete as sentenças com Gerúndio ou Infinitivo:
  1. We can’t _______(to live) without _______(to breathe).
  2. My father wanted _______(to stop) _______(to smoke).
  3. After _______(to finish) his graduation he decided _______(to live) abroad.
  4. I admit _______(to have) mentioned your name just _______(to protect) you.
  5. She made me _______(to feel) anxious about _______(to go).
  6. Do you promise _______(to help) us if we refuse _______(to participate) in the game?
  7. He kept _______(to watch) TV and didn’t mind _______(to shut) the windows.
  8. People enjoy _______(to travel) by train when they begin _______(to spend) their vacations in Europe.
  9. Will you _______(to left) her _______(to go) in for medicine course if she intends _______(to become) a pediatrician?
  10. I appreciate _______(to watch) dramas but I hate _______(to be) disturbed.
  11. They should _______(to do) nothing but _______(to wait).
  12. It’s worth _______(to buy) houses but it is no use _______(to buy) them far from downtown.
  13. The kid can’t help _______(to eat) all the sandwich before _______(to come) to school.
  14. Avoid _______(to give) any unnecessary information.
  15. 15- Do you feel like _______(to go) to the zoo this afternoon?
  16. It’s no good _______(to insist) on that.
  17. Your must _______(to keep) distance when you have _______(to drive) behind another vehicle.
  18. It’s hard _______(to get) money, but it is easy _______(to spend) it.
  19. We’re trying _______(to improve) ourselves and we hope _______(to reach) our goals.
  20. He enjoyed _______(to meet) us at the tennis court. He said that we have a lot _______(to teach) him about this sport.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
1- We can’t live without breathing.
2- My father wanted to stop to smoke.
3- After finishing his graduation he decided to live abroad.
4- I admit to have mentioned your name just protecting you.
5- She made me feel anxious about going.
6- Do you promise to help us if we refuse to participate in the game?
7- He kept watching TV and didn’t mind shut the windows.
8- People enjoy to travel by train when they begin spending their vacations in Europe.
9- Will you left her to go in for medicine course if she intends to become a pediatrician?
10- I appreciate watching dramas but I hate to be disturbed.
11- They should do nothing but waiting.
12- It’s worth buy houses but it is no use to buy them far from downtown.
13- The kid can’t help eating all the sandwich before coming to school.
14- Avoid give any unnecessary information.
15- Do you feel like going to the zoo this afternoon?
16- It’s no good insist on that.
17- Your must keep distance when you have driving behind another vehicle.
18- It’s hard to get money, but it is easy to spend it.
19- We’re trying to improve ourselves and we hope to reach our goals.
20- He enjoyed meeting us at the tennis court. He said that we have a lot teach him about this sport.

Então como fui?! Coloque a reposta certa para mim?! E so uma pergunta: A frase "Do you feel like going to the zoo this afternoon?" significa "Como voce se sente indo ao zoologico hoje a tarde?", é assim? Obrigado!!!
kungfuadam 5
Look below:
Edgar Henry escreveu:1- We can’t live without breathing.
2- My father wanted to stop to smoke. My father wanted to stop smoking.
3- After finishing his graduation he decided to live abroad.
4- I admit to have mentioned your name just protecting you.I admit having mentioned your name just to protect you.
5- She made me feel anxious about going.
6- Do you promise to help us if we refuse to participate in the game?
7- He kept watching TV and didn’t mind shut the windows.He kept watching TV and didn't mind shutting the windows.
8- People enjoy to travel by train when they begin spending their vacations in Europe. People enjoy traveling by train when they are on vacation in Europe
9- Will you left her to go in for medicine course if she intends to become a pediatrician? Will you let her go to medical school if she intends to become a pediatrician?
10- I appreciate watching dramas but I hate to be disturbed. I appreciate watching dramas, but I hate being disturbed.
11- They should do nothing but waiting. They should do nothing but wait.
12- It’s worth buy houses but it is no use to buy them far from downtown. It's worth it buying homes, but it is no use buying them far from downtown.
13- The kid can’t help eating all the sandwich before coming to school. The kid can't help eating the whole sandwich before getting to school.
14- Avoid give any unnecessary information.Avoid giving any unnecessary information
15- Do you feel like going to the zoo this afternoon?
16- It’s no good insist on that.It's not good insisting on that.
17- Your must keep distance when you have driving behind another vehicle. You must keep your distance when driving behind another vehicle.
18- It’s hard to get money, but it is easy to spend it.
19- We’re trying to improve ourselves and we hope to reach our goals.
20- He enjoyed meeting us at the tennis court. He said that we have a lot teach him about this sport.

Então como fui?! Coloque a reposta certa para mim?! E so uma pergunta: A frase "Do you feel like going to the zoo this afternoon?" significa "Como voce se sente indo ao zoologico hoje a tarde?", é assim? Obrigado!!!
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
[...] "Do you feel like going to the zoo this afternoon?" significa "Como voce se sente indo ao zoologico hoje a tarde?", é assim? [...]
Quase lá. Sugestão:

"Tá afim de ir ao zoológico de tarde?"
ale_2813 escreveu:Complete as sentenças com GERUNDIO ou INFINITIVO:

1- We can’t …live………………..(to live) without…………breatheing………(to breathe).
2- My father wanted……to…stop……………..(to stop)…smoke……………..(to smoke).
3- After…finishing…………….(to finish) his graduation he decided……to live………….(to live) abroad.
4- I admit……haveing……………(to have) mentioned your name just……to protect…………….(to protect) you.
5- She made me………feeling……………(to feel) anxious about…………going………..(to go).
6- Do you promise……to help…………….(to help) us if we refuse…to participate………………(to participate) in the game?
7- He kept…………watching………(to watch) TV and didn’t mind………shut…………..(to shut) the windows.
8- People enjoy………traveling……………(to travel) by train when they begin…to speand………..(to spend) their vacations in Europe.
9- Will you……left……………..(to left) her……to go…………….(to go) in for medicine course if she intends……to became……………...(to become) a pediatrician?
10- I appreciate……to watch……………(to watch) dramas but I hate……to be……………(to be) disturbed.
11- They should……do……………..(to do) nothing but…to wait……………..(to wait).
12- It’s worth………to buy……………(to buy) houses but it is no use……to buy…………….(to buy) them far from downtown.
13- The kid can’t help………eat………….(to eat) all the sandwich before………to come………..(to come) to school.
14- Avoid……giveing…………..(to give) any unnecessary information.
15- Do you feel like………to go………….(to go) to the zoo this afternoon?
16- It’s no good……to insist……………..(to insist) on that.
17- Your must……keep………………(to keep) distance when you have………to drive…………(to drive) behind another vehicle.
18- It’s hard………………to get…...(to get) money, but it is easy………to spend……………(to spend) it.
19- We’re trying……to improve………………(to improve) ourselves and we hope…to reach………………(to reach) our goals.
20- He enjoyed…………meeting…………(to meet) us at the tennis court. He said that we have a lot……to teach……………..(to teach) him about this sport.