Correção de texto: Naked and Afraid

2 8 111
Naked and Afraid is na American reality show. Each episode feature two persons (a man and a woman) Their task is survive 21 days naked in the middle of the jungle. Thay get to know each other only on the first day of the show. After know each other they are taken to a point set by the producers of the show on where they will have to find water, food and shelter by themselves out of the nature. They buth receive a bag in which there is some itens that can be used to help on their task. The show is recorded during the 21 days and is shown in one single episode

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
9 65 608
My suggestions:

Naked and Afraid is an American reality show. Each episode features a couple (a man and a woman). Their task is to survive naked in the middle of a jungle for 21 days. They only get to know each other on the first day of the show. After knowing each other, they are taken to a place specified by the producers of the show where they will have to find water, food, and shelter by themselves in a natural environment. They both receive a bag containing some items that can be used to help their task. The show is recorded during 21 days and is shown in one single episode.
POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
Is an American reality show...
Each episode features
Their task is to survive
"Thay get to know each other" a typo in Thay, I suppose? Or perhaps the writing came from a cellphone and the spell checker has betrayed you.
Thay get to know each other only on the first day of the show [2]. After know each other they are taken to a point set [3] by the producers of the show on where they will have to find water, food and shelter by themselves out of the nature.
They get to know each other on the first day [1], that takes place in a designed point in which they meet, then they have to survive by their own, by finding water, food and shelter in the nature/in the wilderness.

[2] don´t need of a repeat, at this point we know already that is a reality show
[3] most of the show features are thought before by the producers, the designated point of meeting included.

Your piece of text is good, it expresses a lot, I just came up with some new ideas that would improve it. It´s my thinking here, so others may think otherwise or in new ways. All in all, there was little to be improved, congrats on your skills.