Correção de texto: Mysterious fossils

Mysterious fossils find place on the tree of life.

Since I was a little child I'm fascinated by ancient and aqua life, I was reading something on the internet and I found out that this week was discovered that some mysterious fossils play an important role in the tree of life. This animal that lived on the ocean floor 500 million years ago has been assigned to the tree of life, solving a long-held mystery. The creature has problematized the scientistic classification since the first fossil was discovered 175 years ago. The extinct hyolith has a cone-shaped shell, tentacles for feeding and appendages that acted as "feet". It's belonged to an invertebrate group such as the horseshoe worm, say scientists. Their appear in the fossil record is about 530 million years ago and survived until about 250 million years ago. The research suggests the animals are related to a different group of shell-bearing organisms, known as lophophorata, which includes brachipods (lamp shells), among others.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Sugestão (empregando verbos ativos):

Ancient aqualife has fascinated me since my infant days. As I read up on something on the Internet, I found out that cientists this week discovered that some mysterious fossils played an important... Cientists assigned this animal which lived on the ocean floor 500 million years ago to the tree of life. By doing so, they solved a long-held... The creature has problematized the scientistic classification since the discovery of the first fossil 175 years ago. The extinct hyolith has a cone-shaped shell. It belonged to an invertebrate group... The fossils first appeared in the fossil record about 530 million... Ou The fossils' first appearance dates back to about 530 million years... And they survived until about... The research suggests the animals appear related to a different group of shell-bearing...
Suggestion:

Scientistic -> scientific

Cheers
Thank you guys.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Good job of both of you! Keep up the good job. ;-)