Correção de texto: Texto Corrigido

Este é o meu texto corrigido:

Hi, my name is Silvia Melo and I've been working as a Judicial Support Officer for the TJMG (Tribunal Judicial de Minas Gerais), based in Belo Horizonte, since 2011. The employees operate at this site covering the entire Minas Gerais State.
I work in a team responsible for dealing with all the judicial processes and associated issues. Since I started working there, there has been a 25% increase on the analysis of the judicial processes, filing 30% of the cases.
I've been developing new projects and assuring that my team effectively meet and resolve the demands.
Previously, I was employed as an individual or group psychologist for EGFriends, where I had a great feedback from leaders and staff.
I believe that working with various people made me more aware of our market segment.

Quem sabe assim resolve meu problema de acesso ao módulo 6?
Obrigada,
Vanessa

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Telma Regina 9 65 608
Silvia, I've just added two more changes to your text:

Hi, my name is Silvia Melo and I've been working as a Judicial Support Officer for the TJMG (Tribunal Judicial de Minas Gerais), based in Belo Horizonte, since 2011. The employees operate at this site covering the entire Minas Gerais State.
I work in a team responsible for dealing with all the judicial processes and associated issues. Since I started working *for this organization, there has been a 25% increase on the analysis of the judicial processes, filing 30% of the cases.
I've been developing new projects and assuring that my team effectively meet and resolve the demands.
Previously, I was employed as a psychologist for individuals and groups of EGFriends, where I had a great feedback from leaders and staff.
I believe that working with various people made me more aware of our market segment.

*To avoid word repetition.
**Sounds better like this.