Como dizer "roubar uma ideia" em inglês

poach - (somebody/something) (from somebody/something) to take and use somebody/something that belongs to somebody/something else, especially in a secret, dishonest or unfair way

Jeff always poaches my ideas, and then pretends that they're his own.
She was accused of poaching [=plagiarizing] the material for her essay from a Web site.

Cambridge Dictionary
Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Também podemos empregar "steal":

One of the supervisors at work often steals my ideas = Com frequência um dos supervisores rouba minhas ideias no trabalho
Of course, I stole most of my ideas from dead philosophers... = Claro [que] eu tirei a maioria de minhas ideias de filósofos mortos...
Well, it seems someone's accused Juquinha of stealing Joãozinho's ideas = Bem, parece-me que alguém acusou Juquinha de roubar as ideias de Joãozinho
Have your managers or colleagues ever stolen your ideas? Have you stolen theirs? = Seus gerentes ou colegas de trabalho alguma vez já roubaram suas ideias? Você já roubou as deles?
Related:

Poaching: Poaching has traditionally been defined as the illegal capturing of wild animals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poaching
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Oh, Marcio has taken credit for my best ideas! ;-)

How many individual service members have come up with great innovative ideas while serving and your leadership or another leader has taken your idea, implemented it, and taken the credit for it?

Ugh! That hurts, huh?