"That's why" x "That's because": Qual a diferença

Olá pessoal. Eu conheço o termo that's why mas essa semana eu estava vendo um filme e vi o that's because. eu já procurei e não encontrei nada a respeito. qual é a diferença entre eles?

desde já agradeço :D

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Olá Kelvin

Penso na seguinte possibilidade:

You are always criticizing her. That's why she doesn't come here anymore.
That's why she doesn't come here anymore = This is the reason for her not coming here anymore.
That's why = "Esta é a razão pela qual"

Why is he packing his things?
That's because he's going to travel.
That's because = "É porque..."

does that make sense?
Henry Cunha 3 18 190
That's an excellent response, Flavia. Very good indeed.
Regards
Yeah, it does. I got it.
Thanks for your explanation.
I have another example to show the difference between "That's because..." and "That's why...":

Eg.: Mariah has no friends. That's because she's such an embittered person. (Mariah is an embittered person, so she has no friends, because she tends to keep people away from her.)

Mariah has no friends. That's why she's such an embittered person. (Mariah has become an embittered person because she's got no friends. She feels really bad about the fact of having no friends)

In the first example Mariah doesn't feel bad about having no friends. Well, maybe she does, but that feeling is not shown in the sentence. The fact of having no friends has to do with her being an embittered person, which's kind of offputting. On the other hand, in the second sentence, it justifies why Mariah is an embittered person, because she has no friends. This is the reason why she feels so bad. I hope to have made this blatantly clear.