Frases para vender roupas - Tradução em inglês

Trabalho em loja de roupas onde aparecem muitos americanos. Preciso de uma ajuda para perguntas básicas. Como digo em inglês?

"O que o sr. procura?"

"Que tamanho o sr. procura?"

"Fique a vontade, sr."

"Infelizmente, não temos na loja."

Obrigado

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Olá AAdrian,

Sugestões na ordem:

"How can I help you?"
"What size do you take?"

Resposta de Mary Ziller para "fique à vontade" neste caso:

A receptionist is likely to say, "You may take a seat and fill in these forms, [if there are insurance forms to fill in]." I don't think receptionists feel obligated to make clients feel comfortable. Their focus is to make the doctor's or their bosses' job easier. They orient the doctor or their employer and organize the charts, order the patients, conduct the patients to rooms, and act as managers to make the practice or office run efficiently, smoothly, and profitably.

So, I think it is culturally not necessary for a receptionist to say anything to put the patient or customer at ease. As some of you may be aware, the idea of "making yourself comfortable" is implicit in the receptionist's tone of voice, smile, a light touch on the patient's arm, and other non verbal indicators.

The nurse or Doctor's assistant will likely say, "Take a seat. The doctor will be right with you (or the doctor will be in to see you shortly). The add ons "right with you" or "shortly" are intended to put the patient at ease.
fique-a-vontade-t3574-10.html

Boa sorte!
Henry Cunha 3 18 190
Mais algumas sugestões, para uma loja de roupas:

O que o sr. procura?"
Hello, what would you be looking for?
Hello, is there something specific you're looking for?

Is it for you or for someone else? (Para o sr/sra ou para outra pessoa?)
What size are you (would you be) looking for?

"Fique a vontade, sr."
Customer: "I´m just looking around / browsing." (Estou só dando uma olhada)
You: "By all means. Please feel free to look around. Just ask if you have any questions." (Certamente. Fique a vontade. Basta perguntar se tiver alguma questão.)

Unfortunately we don't have that item / that kind of item. (não temos isso / esse tipo de mercadoria)

Obrigado. Aguardamos seu retorno.
Thank you. Please come again.

Regards
Alessandro 3 13 98
Sugiro também utilizar a expressão "Obrigado, Volte sempre" em Inglês, veja no link abaixo:

https://www.englishexperts.com.br/como- ... em-ingles/
Daniel.S 1 2 11
"O que o sr. procura?"

What would you be looking for?

What size do you take?

"Fique a vontade, sr."

Please fell free to look around sir.

Unfortunaley, we don't have it (caso seja apenas 1 item). We don't have them (caso seja mais de 1 item).

Take care

Daniel