Vídeos Youtube: O que está sendo dito?

Pessoal, boa tarde!
Preciso transcrever 2 videos bem curtinhos, um de 12 segundos e outro de 22. Já comecei, porém algumas palavras não consigo decifrar, vocês podem me ajudar, por favor?

Video 1:
I think some of the challenges out there with the ( ) we just heard about ( ).

Video 2:
The challenge for ( ) is to understand their role in the creation of value and profit rather than in the concept of cost reduction and to grow and expand their thinking into the area of business management even in the maintenance level for the assurance of ( ).

Muito obrigado!!!

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
4 12 30
This is really tough! Be careful, though:

Video 1:
"I've seen some of the challenges out there with the new ISO 55000 that are coming down that we just heard about by Leith Hitchcock in our previous training that we just had."

Video 2:
"The challenge for today's maintenance professional is to understand their role in the creation of value and profit rather than in the concept of cost reduction and to grow and expand their thinking into the area of business management even at the maintenance level for the assurance of asset availability."

The Aussies have a great accent!

Josh
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
Bem difícil de entender ambos, a musica atrapalha também.

Mas é um ótimo exercício, em casa vou tentar novamente!
The challenge for ( ) is to understand
Tive a impressão de ser: "The challenge for today is in maintenance professional, is to ..."
3 13 98
Renato,

Talvez com um pouco mais de contexto sobre o evento eu poderia ajudar melhor. Vai aí a minha tentativa:

Vídeo 1
I think some of the challenges out there with the new eyes of fifty five thousand are coming down we just heard about by [...] in our previous training that we just had.

Vídeo 2
The challenge for today's minded professional is to understand their role in the creation of value and profit rather than in the concept of cost reduction and to grow and expand their thinking into the area of business management even in the maintenance level for the assurance of asset availability.

Take care,
9 65 608
Minha tentativa:

Vídeo 1
I think some of the challenges out there with the new ISO 55000 are coming down. We just heard about by Leith Hitchcock in our previous training that we just had.

Vídeo 2
A mesma transcrição do Alessandro.
3 13 98
Perfeito, Telma.

Veja só o quanto o contexto é importante. Sem o contexto, ISO virou "eyes of". :lol: