What do you like to do in your free time?

I do like to study english and to run on the beach.
I also like go out with my friends to speak and to drink some beer.
CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
I like to just stay at home and rest studying English as much as I can.
I'm beginner and need to study a lot, because I really want to learn to speak English.
I like to watch movies and TV series and I use my computer for study and listen music, I love Rock'n roll :)

I don't have free time in my life because I work every day, but I'd to travel the world for learn about cultures, languages and meeting people....

I need to practice my English because I'll go to Florida in 2014, and I'm really happy....
Diego Pikulski 2 5 42
I like:
- Playing games.
- Watching animes.
- Reading books or Mangas.
- Enter in internet
- Visiting friends
And the most important...making me happy =)
Ancrispa 9 55
I like to read English novels from the Victorian area. I love reading Dickens, Jane Austen, sisters Brönte....
I also like Russian novels , French novels. I'm very fond of Tolstoy and Victor Hugo.

I love to listen classical music. I love Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi,Wagner, Sergei Rachmaninoff, Dmitri Shostakovich are my favourite composers. I don't think I can live without classical music.

At the moment I'm reading The complete stories of Sherlock Homes (Wordsworth edition), and I just found out that I do like Sir.Artur Conan Doyle. It's an amazing book. Everyone who likes reading in English should read it. Wonderful book!

I do love watching cartoons: French cartoons, English cartoons and a Russian cartoon called "Leto Kota -Leopolda" (very cute Russian cat).

Ana
Well, I looove read books. I'm just addicted! I read more than 2 books at the same time, LOL. Moreover I waste my free time listening to songs, studying English, playing with my kids, watching movies with my hubby, studying the Bible... so much things to do! Even think of life is a good thing to do.
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
I like to watch international movies, reading books, surfing in the internet and chat with my friends.
First of all, I like to read, specially about Literature and History. Brazilian Literature and History are very rich. But, go to the cinema ou have a good dinner are excellent choices as well.
I like knit, but yet I'm learning. :)
I like to watch a good movie, to read a book and to listening to music.
I like to read, watch good movies and series and work out ;)
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
I like to watch sitcom, movies, read and watch football, i really like football, so at night usually i go out to have fun.
I like to study English and surf the internet
I like to stay at home, go out with my friends but I love read a good book!
I would like to play my guitar.
I like to draw... Really love!

I like to study English and French.

I like to get out with my friends!

I like to watch movies!

I like to read a good book.

And many other things!
In my free time I like to watch a TV with my family. On vacation, I like to travel for the beach.
I love listening some music all the time. Studying, reading, talking on the cellphone, surfing in the Internet and playing video game are my favorites free time activities.
I like to watch series, movies and listen to music :D AHH I love to study english too ♥
I like to play games!!!
Aion, ragnarok...
And stay with my beloved wife. s2
I like to play soccer and to play video games.
So I like the internet and I'm always doing research online and search for some information, and what I do in free time.
I like to play the piano, study music, study languages like English :D
I used to play The Sims 3(whan I had a computer),and it was my favorite activity. But now I love to read. My computer's breaking was a "good" thing...
It is so dificult I have free time... but, normally I watch series with my bridegroom or I read books.
In my free time I like to do many things but read bible is my favorite or play soccer with my brothers, so on...
Basically, in my free time I like watching TV and surfing on the net. When I am tired I prefer to stay at home watching TV, especially movies and educational channels. Furthermore, I also like surfing on the net for a long time. However, when I am very willing I enjoy working out with my friends and playing soccer, although I'm not very good.

What's wrong?
In my free time, I like to do many things... For example: Read,walk at the street, etc ..
I like to study english because I want to improve this language. I also like to watch TV, read texts in the web and listen to pop music. :D
Well I don't have much free time because of university, but I like to play games, watch animes and so on.