Correção de texto: Speaking Everyday

In my opinion that practicing listening and writing is very important to develop english skills. Listening will allow you to understand native speakers and writing will help with grammar affairs, but to not speak like a robot when you you need to talk with somebody in english you must practice your speaking.That's why I joined with a group on skype to have a conversation with them every single night. I'm loving this experience and I can put in practical the things that I've learned, also always somebody correct me when I say something wrong or I correct somebody as well. I think that when we're speaking every day in english we will achieve the fluency faster. Many times I needed to use some words which I knew and the exact moment I forget, then I search for it and I got it in mind again, I'm not just learning english anymore, I'm living it.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
9 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
In my opinion () practicing listening and writing is very important to develop English skills. Listening will allow you to understand native speakers and writing will help with grammar matters.
However, not to speak like a robot when you need to talk with somebody else in English you must practice your speaking. That's why I joined ( ) a group on skype to converse with people (in flesh) every single night. I'm loving this experience and I can put into practice the things that I've learned.
There I also have always somebody to correct me when I say something wrong or I can correct mistakes in somebody´s speaking (or grammar) as well. I think that´s when we're speaking every day in English we will become ( ) fluent quicker.
Many times I needed to use some words which I knew, but my mind drew a blank in the exact/precise moment I needed them. Then, I tried hard to remember it back and for some inexplicable reason, I recalled it again, I'm not just learning English anymore, I'm living it!

=======================
( ) meaning, I left out something, striked out something.
Be careful with punctuation.
Paulo, I'm always impressed how you help people, I mean, I learned a lot of with you pal, I'm really glad to know that you help us just because you're friendly and you wanna share your wonderful knowledge. I value your job, I wish the god bless the all your family, including you. You're a wonderful person and thanks for the every correction you've given to me. I have much problems with my ponctuation and I usually forget, I'll try harder next time...thanks from the heart.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Thanks, you´re welcome.
And let me give some suggestions more:
I learned a lot ( ) with/from you, pal.
I'm really glad to know that you help us just because you're friendly and you willingly share your wonderful knowledge.
My sincere/cordial/wholehearted thanks.
thank you one more time dearie ;)
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Buddy, or dear friend is more to the point.
I hope you take a look up the meaning of dearie here:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dearie
:lol:
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
In my opinion that practicing listening and writing is very important to develop english skills.
In my opinion, practising, listening and writing are very important to develop English skills.

Listening will allow you to understand native speakers and writing will help with grammar affairs,
Listening will allow you to understand native speakers, and writing will help with grammar issues,

but to not speak like a robot when you you need to talk with somebody in english you must practice your speaking.
but to not speak like a robot when you need to talk to somebody in English, you must pratice your speaking.

That's why I joined with a group on skype to have a conversation with them every single night.
That's why I joined a Skype group to have a conversation with them every single night.

I'm loving this experience and I can put in practical the things that I've learned,
I'm loving this experience and I can put in practice the things I've learned.

also always somebody correct me when I say something wrong or I correct somebody as well.
Also, somebody will always correct me when I say something wrong, and I'll make corrections as well.

I think that when we're speaking every day in english we will achieve the fluency faster.
I think that if we're speaking English everyday we'll achieve fluency faster.

Many times I needed to use some words which I knew and the exact moment I forget, then I search for it and I got it in mind again, I'm not just learning english anymore, I'm living it.

Many times I need to use some words which I knew the moment before I forgot them. Then I search for them and get them back again. I'm not just learning English anymore, I'm living it.

Pode ter uma coisa ou outra que errei ou deixei passar batido, não sou falante nativo.
Você está ordenando as palavras como se estivesse falando português.

we're speaking every day in english

Isso não faz sentido em inglês, mas faz em português ( estamos falando todo dia em inglês ).
Quando ler textos em inglês, leia prestando atenção na ordem das palavras, principalmente quando é algo que você não faria em português.
I'm sorry Paulo, I've seen an american using this word "dearie" wrongly many times though, and was using to everyone, thanks for correcting me..
Thanks for correcting me in my punctuation iamrcr, I'll follow your tips and your correction also helped me a lot.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Don´t sweat! that´s what friends are for, to let you be aware how English works! :lol:
Thanks my friend, you're awesome!