Correção de Textos: Coherence (Film)

Can someone review my text?
There is no spoilers about the movie.

"I would like suggest you to watch the Coherence. It is a 2013 Sci-fi thriller film that wasn't exhibited on Brazilian theaters, and this is why it is not much known here.
The plot is about four friend couples who go to a dinner party at the night that a comet is passing near from the earth, causing strangest phenomenons.
The film keep the audience's attention from the beggining to the end, just the finale was a little poor."

Thanks.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
7 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Redseahorse 4 35 575
Sugestões do véio Red

" I would like TO suggest you to watch the Coherence. It is a 2013 Sci-fi thriller film that wasn't exhibited IN Brazilian theaters, and this is why it is not KNOWN HERE THAT MUCH.
The plot is about four friend couples, who go to a dinner party ON A night that a comet is passing near TO the earth AND IT´S causing THE strangest phenomenons.
The film KEEPS the audience's attention from the BEGINNING to the end, THOUGH ITS finale was a little poor. "
Cinnamon 16 60 498
Hi folks!

Apenas complementando.

Use phenomena in plural. It's a Greek word ending with an "a", such as the pair datum/data (singular and plural). ;)

check that here

Cheers!

:geek: ;)
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I would suggest "from beggining to end." instead of ''from the beggining to the end".
OEstudantedeIngles 2 16 113
Just another suggestion guys, that'd be ''There are no spoilers about the movie'' not ''There is no spoilers about the movie'' It's quite important,

Take care :)
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Yep, whale of a sense indeed.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
Thank you very much folks!
I think I learned something with your suggestions.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I´m glad that it helped, that´s the spirit over here, and we (at least I speak for me - and many others I guess) learn a lot around here as well. :P