Correção de texto: I did a housing benefit application

Ola pessoal, gostaria que alguem me ajudasse a revisar essa carta e corrigir possiveis erros.
Ai vai:

"I did a housing benefit application on 23 June 2009. On 30 June I received a letter from redbridge asking me to provide a entitlemet letter from Inland Revenue telling me about my working tax credit award.I have been received it for three weeks but I did not received any letter from Inland revenue telling me about my working tax credit award.

I have been problems with my landlord, the mr... ; he has a store and I live at the back of this store.All my mail arrives at this store, because I live at back and I do not have letterbox.
My landlord have opened many letters of mine and do not give me or tell me anything. He opened also the redbridge letter that I received on 30 June about this claim and threatened to evict me and my wife if we do not give up of housing benefit application.
Probably, he opened and did not give me the entitlement letter from Inland revenue.I called many times to Inland revenue and they told me the entitlement letter was sent, but I never got this letter.

Together with this letter I am sending a original statement showing the dates that I have been received the working tax credit.
I made a formal complaint about my landlord and sent to ...
I would like to ask, in case you repply this letter, please send me your letter in private envelope; because my landlord told me that he will not give me any letter from redbridge.
This situation have been very unpleasant to me.I hope you can help me, I need this benefit a lot"

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Henry Cunha 3 18 190
Olá Bruna, espero q isso ajude.

''I did a housing benefit application on 23 June 2009. On 30 June I received a letter from Redbridge asking me to provide an entitlemet letter from Inland Revenue detailing the working tax credit I have been awarded. I have received this credit for three weeks, but did not received any letter from Inland Revenue telling me about my working tax credit award.

I have been having problems with my landlord, Mr... ; he has a store and I live at the back of this store. All my mail arrives at this store, because I live at the back and do not have a separate letterbox.
My landlord has opened many letters addressed to me, and afterwards does not give them to me or tell me anything. He opened the Redbridge letter that I received on 30 June about this claim, and threatened to evict me and my wife if we did not give up on the housing benefit application.
Probably he opened and did not give me the entitlement letter from Inland Revenue as well. I called Inland Revenue many times and they told me the entitlement letter was sent. I have never received it.

Along with this letter I am sending an original statement showing the dates when I received the working tax credit.
I made a formal complaint about my landlord, which I sent to ...
I would like to ask, in case you reply to this letter, to please send your letter in an unmarked envelope. I ask that you do this because my landlord has told me he will not pass over to me any letter from Redbridge.
This situation have been very unpleasant for me. I hope you can help as I am in real need of this benefit.

Boa sorte!
Leia com atenção especialmente o 1o. paragrafo para verificar se não alterei o sentido q vc pretendia.
Muito obrigada Henry! Ajudou bastante :P