Ajuda na transcrição de uma música do Green Day

Olá pessoal! Eu gostaria de saber o que eles conversam nos intervalos onde a música não é cantada. No inicio e no meio da música.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjNJmwwf7QA

Desde já , muito obrigado ;)

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
dlr 1
-no início-

Come here. You know they say life is short. They say you wake up one day, and on that day.. all of your dreams.. everything you wish for and you wanted.. gone just like that. People.. people get old, you know, things change and situations change and what I want is... I just.. I want this moment, right now, this day, my feelings for you, the way you look right now when I look at you, I just want this to last forever, you know?

??? it will. I mean I know we've always had this, and had each other, and nothing can change that. I just want you to know no matter what you always have somebody here for you, always, and I'm never gonna leave you... I'm never gonna leave you. I love you.

I know.. I know..

Don't ever leave me.
I wont.
Don't ever leave me...
I wont, I wont.

-No meio-

Tell me you didn't. Tell me you didn't do it.
Do what?
Tell me you didn't do it!
Do what?
*slap!* AH
Tell me you didn't do it, please, please tell me you didn't do it! Oh my god oh my god .... ??? Please don't do it
How could you do ??????? I love you so much!
I love you too! Stop stop stop just listen.
How could you do this to me? How could you do this! Oh my god.. oh my god..
I thought of all people you would understand.. why don't you understand I DID THIS FOR US! I DID IT FOR US! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT EASIER! I THOUGHT YOU'D BE PROUD OF ME! I THOUGHT AT LEAST OF ALL PEOPLE, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY I DID THIS!
Oh god oh my god..
Thanks very much @dlr I love this music this is one of my favorite musics
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Claudemir,

Uma dica:

Prefira dizer "This is one of my favorite songs". Veja porque em:

music-x-song-x-lyrics-t11573.html

Bons estudos!
Thanks for you tip donay