"All got wrong to me": Está correto?

Vi o tópico sobre como dizer "Dar certo/Dar errado", mas agora me pergunto se, para dizer: "Tudo deu errado pra mim", estaria correto usar o verbo get e o uso de to para dizer que "deu errado para mim."

Está correta a frase no título?
Thx for the help ;)

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I would go for:
Everything went wrong for me... OR everything has gone wrong for me. (today/this week/recently - stated or implicit.)
PPAULO escreveu:I would go for:
Everything went wrong for me... OR everything has gone wrong for me. (today/this week/recently - stated or implicit.)
O got/get não teria esse sentido?
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Gabriel_almeida escreveu:
PPAULO escreveu:I would go for:
O got/get não teria esse sentido?
Não faria sentido. O primeiro exemplo de PPAULO parece-me mais idiomático do que o segundo.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
And by saying "that everything got wrong with you" may lead the other person that you, all of sudden, got ill or nuts, for example.

This sentences is indeed used usually to ask about events that just happened or happened recently, and almost always "it means trouble", please read the following examples:

""'What's Got Wrong With You"' Somehow I got the notion We gave a thing in motion Now you say it's history Was it somethin' I said?"

I don't know what got wrong with my computer today, I powered it on and all icons on the taskbar jumped to the left corner and the start button jumped up to the right up corner, I restarted it maybe that could solve the problem, checked anything I could do on Control Panel still nothing. I don't know how to restore it to how it was before, please help.

So, "what went gone wrong for you" means one thing, and "what got wrong with you" is another completely different. Notice the prepositions as well.