Anyone in Curitiba or Floripa want to practice English?

Avatar do usuário PPAULO 35990 4 32 631
I hope you haven met some quatis (Brazilian Aardvarks) and the flora, as for Flavia I am sure she saw the rainbow and the mist! a friend of mine got a ride in one of those boats there... you let me envious in a good sense, sometime I will get there too!
Speaking of quatis, this reminded when I traveled from Joao Pessoa to Rio, and at some point we made a stop for lunch. We parked the car by a hotel and restaurant, in Itabuna, they had a minizoo of sorts.
The guys, mostly the little one was thrilled when he found some animals he had never seen, like the peacock, and ewes. He pointed to some little things in a cage of sorts and said "look daddy, what big hamsters over there! in fact they were guinea pigs!
Avatar do usuário Sra_Tradutora 3270 6 73
Yup, I met the coatis. I had them all around me, waiting for me to give them my lunch. Cute little critters, though.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
That would be great ! I live in Florianópolis, and I've allready had an exchange student with us. It was a great experience, would love to do it again!
Avatar do usuário Sra_Tradutora 3270 6 73
FRANCISCO METTRAU escreveu:That would be great ! I live in Florianópolis, and I've allready had an exchange student with us. It was a great experience, would love to do it again!

Thank you Francisco. If I ever go back to Brazil (haven't gone since 2013), I'll let you know.