Aprendendo a usar o "a sudden puff"

Quero escrevir isso no sentido de baforar. Expelir bafo, soltar fumaça de cigarro.

Preciso usar a palavra "a sudden puff" no sentido de soltar fumaça.

Você não vai baforar essa fumaça na minha cara.

You won't a sudden puff this smoke in my face.

Is it correct?

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Leonardo96 19 293
You're not letting out a puff of smoke right In my face (perhaps a complimentary "go smoke somewhere else!" at the end of the sentence to emphasize how you feel about this).

And look, by the looks of it you need to acquire a lot more input (reading and listening) before you put your English to the test in an active way, that sentence is everything but correct and I mean this in the most helpful and polite way possible, I just want to help. You're not ready yet but that's ok, we all have to start somewhere.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
You aren't going to puff in my face, are you?

Hey, don't blow smoke (right) in my face! (that's annoying/that's disgusting/I don't like smoke blown in my face).

Ew, don't blow smoke in my face!
(this one, has a ring of "sudden" event, the action has just happened. There's a 'surprise' and "disgusting' punch to it.)

You didn't ask, but there's the preventative warning case, before the event, maybe at the momento of the smoiker taking out their cigarette, cigar, vap, etc:
"I don't smoke, but as long as you don't puff smoke in my face I don't care."
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
A little correction, because it was written in haste, on the fly:
...maybe at the moment when the smoker is taking out their cigarette, cigar, vap, etc.