Examples of answers:
- I'd like to be remembered as someone who always strived to do her best to be a good person.
- As someone who was indeed a good person.
- As someone who spoke good English. Too little, uh? Let's try again: Someone who spoke good English and used this not only to fulfill her desire to learn another language, but also to open her mind to the world, discover new cultures, meet new people and learn with them and, on top of everything, to use this English for something useful in people's lives.
- As a family person, and that's enough.
- I wouldn't like to be remembered at all.