É comum a utilização do Skype para ministrar aulas de inglês?

Olá, grupo.

Por gentileza, gostaria de saber se é comum a utilização do Skype para ministrar aulas de inglês? Alguém já trabalhou dessa forma? Em caso afirmativo, poderiam me informar um possível valor para hora/aula? E, se possível, algumas dicas?

Como moro em uma cidade e os possíveis alunos moram em outra cidade, acredito que desta forma, seria uma boa solução. Aproveitando o tema "aulas particulares", como estão os valores das aulas particulares? Moro em Niterói, Rio de Janeiro.

Abs,

Marilene Rodrigues

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Marilene,

O post a seguir pode ser útil:
Bons estudos. Compartilhe.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
And some experiences here
aulas-de-ingles-pelo-skype-vale-a-pena-t22515.html

I sincerely don´t see why the rate per hour would be any different. It´s about knowledge passed on, and about classes, after all. Perhaps one thing to be careful is the way of payment, maybe it would be paid in advance? things like that...

Anyway, certainly it´s being in use to classes, since the technology has come to stay.

I wish you all the luck with your teaching, from the "smile city" to the world !'
Donay Mendonça,

Muito obrigada pela dica!

Abs,
Hi, PPaulo.

Thanks for your comments e for the "Smile city of the World!!!

Best Regards,
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Ha ha, I studied and made plenty of friends at UFF, such a pity that I had to drop out my Management course! Well, sometime I can get back to my undergraduation degree (unfinished business in life...). This time I don´t know which course I will try my hand at an English, perhaps Mathematics? (even after having being beaten by Calculus I, don´t know! It was traumatic...ha ha).
It was there that I heard of the "Smile city of the World" for the very first time ever!
Or perhaps I do something altogether different, perhaps just travel more...One never knows what life has in store!