Beach, country or city? Why?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
w.slayman escreveu:[...]There are four major hospitals within 20 minutes diving time, [...]

I take it you must wear special diving gear to do it.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Marcio,

Yes it does require special gear :lol: , It should have read driving time not diving :oops: , This just provesthat I need help with the English language also, and need to proof my posts better.

Thanks for pointing out my error, and the next time you see one please let me know.
I prefer city , I like this atmosfere , the noises , the fun , the traffic , in the end I love SP.
renatinha31 escreveu:I prefer city , I like this atmosfere , the noises , the fun , the traffic , in the end I love SP.

If I may modify your post to read: "I prefer the city, and its atmosphere, noises, fun, and traffic. In the final analysis I love Sao Paulo."

NOTE: The repeated use of "the" is redundant and two sentences work slightly better here. While almost anyone who has been to SP or meet a Paulista will know SP means Sao Paulo, not all gringos will.
I like city for buying anything, find some friends, get out with my girlfriend...

but I like beach, because it's a good place for relaxing :)
LeandroRoberto escreveu:I like city for buying anything, find some friends, get out with my girlfriend...

but I like beach, because it's a good place for relaxing :)

I think the following would work and flow a little better.

I like the city for: buying almost anything, making new friends, going out with my girlfriend; but on the other hand I like the beach because it is a good place to relax.
I haven't any preference, I like the three ones, sometimes I like to go to the beach, relax and enjoy a little bit, or appreciate the nature, breathing fresh air, but I know that my life is in the city, my education and parents are there.
Beach and country for walking,for a short time; city to live, but a city with good quality of life.
Avatar do usuário Adriano Japan 805 1 18
Actually I´ve spent 2 decades (I´m 23yo now) thinking I could not never ever leave the frenzied Sao Paulo (a loucura de sp) for a small city, or beach, for instance.
But after my very first exchange abroad, without living in a huge metropolis like NY or Tokyo, I´ve found the `countryside` can be cool sometimes ;)
So,if you want to hear,my answer is half-country/half-city.
A place where you can have fun, but free from crowds and stress. A place surrounded by snow mountains you can ski 6 months a year :D
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Country, because there is wet weather, trees a lot and cold weather.