Beach, country or city? Why?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
For sure, I would rather live in city, since it is where we can find plenty of opportunities, professional perspectives, goods and so on. As our friends told, beach is where we rest or take a day off. Country side, where I have lived for my entire life, is a good kind of place to live in, but it has boundaries that city doesn't have, in addition to what I have already written, like entertainment deficit.

In fact, as I mentioned, I have lived in a country side and I enjoy it, nevertheless, it would be a lot better if I lived in a city, due to my targets. When I finish college, I intend to leave my town and move in to São Paulo, or some city like it, since over here there are no huge job opportunities, studies centres and entertainment alternatives. I have huge purposes, therefore, living over here is just a question of time, I will live in a city, write it!

See you fellows!
I love live in the city, but I would like living in the beach, in front of sea.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
For me the matter is definitely between country and city. The beach is not my favourite place to be. I live in the city, the biggest city in Brazil, and despite of its problems I wouldn't like to live in a very calm place. Unless of course in case I'm on vacation...then I would enjoy spending some time in the country.
I prefer the beach, since I love to sleep listening to the sound of the waves.
I'd rather live in the city, you know. There a lot of things to do here. I can go to the movies, parks etc. My father has a house in the country, I've never been there.
I love cities. Because in cities we have everything we need. Moreover in beaches and countries doesn't have internet and without it and can't live. But I may like a little of country 'cuz of the animals, I really love animals.
It's a hard issue. Well, I love city (Sao Paulo is my big passion),
but I like so much of cold, so, country, or mountain, is really exciting as well! :D
Always there is a silver linning for everything, well, actually, i enjoy going to the beach in the summer to refresh my body from the hot days, but when i go there i also make hay worthwhile the sunshine, i mean i enhance the good moments to throw my self into the water and to reach the bay to go fishing there. What a better way to pull up some snook fishes, mutter fishes and sword fishes the fight with them is good enough. Huhuhuhu!
Now, country, i mean to travel abroad, is necessary to have enough money to afford the expences abroad and moreover, is necessary to get time to do it. Cities, i appreciate travelling to some cities to explore some cultures, meeting different people from all over the places aswell.
I like the countryside, because I can't spend my money there, when i'm in the city everything that I see I want buy! Ha ha ha! I am an economic girl!!!!!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
City , Because i can study , work and talk with my friends