Beach, country or city? Why?

Beach!!

Although I like to live in my city, Porto Alegre, I would rather like live in the seaside, close to the water, beeing able to surf and swim.

Besides that, it's better to be in the beach, away from the traffic and the polution of the big cities. But I really enjoy all the things you can do in the big cities, and then I would choose a beach not so far from the cities.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
I prefer city. Imagine to live in a beach, where just have sand and sea, i will die of boredom. I think that beach is a place for the weekend. I hate the country, live in the country would give a lot of work. in the city is easier to find a job, a house for sale, has many things that we could buy.
I prefer city :D and I dont know.
I prefer beach!! is so beautiful, I like the sound of sea.. :D
I prefer city but near beach of course!
Go to beach hear the sound of the sea, play frescobol ohhh there is nothing equal!
I prefer city, because there is all of good, like movies, soccerfield, friends... and it's go on, but not so far from the beach.
MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
I like beach in my vacations !!!
I prefer city, I live in São Paulo, here has everything.
My girlfriend live in Santos, there is Beach so is very different, when you live in the beach don’t have fun.
I always thought I preffered city, but thinking better I think that beach wouldn't be bad at all. Beach cities have almos everything we have in usual cities (they do have everything, don't they?) like theaters, movies/cinemas etc etc. Plus, you acn go to the beach and even if you don't like to go to water and other stuff - like me - it's an awesome place to be, talk with friends, walk in the sand... :)
beach ,of course ,i'm work front side the beach leblon ,rio de janeiro . the best off.
The threes are good, but I prefer the city because i'm already used to it.
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
EugenioTM 7 48
I like cities better, but I love to chill out in the country from time to times.
The perfect city to me is the one which have a lot of green spots, mountains with downhill trails hahaha, and no congestion, transit on it!
Actually i'm in an impasse between city and country, 'cause i love the progress of technology and society although the price is the nature very times. and i would like to live in the country and work on it to my own survive optimizing resources, living in the silence.
Definitely city , I can't imagine myself livin without pollution. :mrgreen:
City! Because I can find everything I need.
Here in rio de Janeiro you live in the city, but the city is in the beach...

In general we see the sea wherever we go and we go there when it's possible. Sometimes only to drink a beer/water/juice while seeing the waves and sometimes to enjoy the day under the sun.

So I love the city, but I can't imagine myself living in a place without a beach in the neighborhood. São Paulo, for exemple, is not for me.
I love the city, the noise, the traffic jam, the nice craziness... I would never give up on living in the city.
Country, of course! I'd like to live closer to the nature. I do love silence and all the kinds of peace. I'm sure if I could spend sometime in hinterlands It'd be a bully time!
Bill Sikes 1 1 18
The ideal for me seems to be a mix between the country and the city. I like cosmopolitan places, but they don’t need to be chaotic and cacophonous. :?
I can't imagine myself far from the vibrant atmosphere of the city.
Beach....I've grown up there and I can't imagine myself living at crownded city like São Paulo for so much time.
I prefer cities.
Certainly I like beach because it has no pollution, less cars and you can see the sea and the sunset.
City, because living in beach or country, is not much confortable, i love my computer, my smartphone, and internet. But in holidays is very cool travel for the country or beach for relax.
City but with a very large nature.
I like the city. I like the movement
of the city, I feel very bad on farms
is a very isolated place. Do not
really like the beach.
I lived in a coast city and I liked that. But I missed that rush from a big city.

Now I am here and I miss beaches :/

I really cannot pick one. Out of the vacations these cities are boring, but, in another hand, living in the middle of the rush is neither healthy nor fun
Hey folks,

I like sea, wave and surf. So I prefer the beach, sure!
Hi guys
I prefer the city, because I can't imagine myself without a computer :lol:
I love the hectic atmosphere of the city! However, when I need to recharge my energies, a week at the beach doesn't sound bad at all!