Can you live without your cell phone?

Alessandro 3 13 98
Mari 08 escreveu:Of course no!
Hi Mari,

Just a suggestion. I would say "Of course not". With T at the end.

See you!
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
My cell phone is all for me, i need so much to send sms, calls, conversation with friends,invite for walking in the city and call to girls to do something.It's very good. I need access the websites, journal, dictionary and the cell phone has all.
I still don't have a smart phone... I own the most simple Nokia phone there is, and I actually don't think it can do much more than make calls and send text messages... but hey, not that I would *mind* having an iPhone. ;p

But yeah - I don't think I could live without being able to send texts. It's really the most convenient way of staying in touch when you're out of the house.
Well... i may say that with my cell phone, yes. I can live without it. It's an old mobile, with not so much resources and a little bit cracked on the outside.

But, if i can reach my new iPhone next week, i will be back here to change this post and share a more happy message. :)

Best!
No I can't! I keep my smartphone with me all the time and I'm always looking at it to see if there's any message on msn or e-mails. Its awful, I can't relax. I'm seriously considering turning it off and get a normal phone, without internet. :|
Totally. I have one but never really use it.
POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
I think it's pretty hard live without a cell phone, but sometimes I left home just with the bus cards and some money. It's like computers, some day we just can't stand anymore. That's my view
i can live without problem only for a couple of days without a cell phone !
I never thought about this subject.. but in the actually moment that we are living i cant imagine to live without my cellphone.. Its something that i never thought before but so true..
No, I cant live without my cell phone. I use it for word and personal live.. Receiving emails, txt, phone calls.. everything! Its part of my live.
I've recently decided that I won't buy a smart phone at all if I can help it. The web already is such a distraction as it is, and I don't even want to know how much time is lost over the course of a lifetime, just with idle browsing and chatting... at least when you're not at the computer, you get away from all of that for a while... unless you have a smart phone, of course. ;)

By the way, I found an amazing little app that blocks distracting websites... check it out if you're struggling with productivity, or if facebook keeps distracting you from your studies! - www.focusme.co
POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
Yes, I believe I can live without my cell phone, I use it for ring in the morning when I wake up, and I also use it to communicate with my friends, parents, and others peoples. But I could use an alarm clock to ring and I wake up, and I still have my computer and telephone to speak with anyone that I want to speak.
Of course, NO
Of course I can't! I live with my cell phone in my hands and when it disappears I go crazy!
No, i can't live without my cell phone. Because besides to use to talk with my parents and girlfriend, my work needs me to stay with the cell phone all time.
No more... but i am always conected with the world and all my friends and parents always calling to me
For this motive i cant live without my cell phone
POWER QUESTIONS
Yeah. I can live without it. I hate when it rings all the time. It's annoying.
Nevertheless, I must admit: It makes life easier sometimes, and it's necessary in emergencies.
Yes I Can! Some time ago I used very much the work´s cell phone, but I don´t have it anymore. Now I just have my personal cell phone, but it rings less than two times a day, when it rings. I don´t like read emails on cell, because it is very difficult to me to write on the screen´s keyboard.
Of course! i dont even care about my cellphone,but i think that i would not be able to live without the internet and my pc.Actually i think that considering the world that we live today,it would be impossible for anyone to live without the internet and computers
Yes, I think I just need health, oxygen and food!
Hell no! hahah, it's like one of my organs. Am I addicted?
POWER QUESTIONS
yeah i think i can live without my cell phone
A mobile (or cell phone) is very useful on travels.
Yes, i can, But, i would not choose this option. First, is where I send my messages, listen music, use the internet when i'm not at home, then, i would be lost without it, when i go out, for example, how can i find who i'm looking for without it? by the way, i would not choose it.
No, I Can't
I use my phone mainly to wake up.
POWER QUESTIONS
No! Impossible for me living without my phone
Certainly I can. My cell phone almost doesn't work!!
TheBigSpire 1 11 33
I am afraid I can't :/

My cell phone is my agenda, mp3 player, radio player, besides many times per day my internet and my e-mail as well... Depending on the way you look to this situation, it can be good or bad!

But anyway, I feel completely lost without it.
No, I use my cellphone to play games, surfing on the internet, watching movies, listen to music, and much more, I think I can't live without my cellphone, I use for many things. I study English on my cellphone too.