Can you live without your cell phone?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Never ever! I use my cellphone for everything, since send messages to study for my tests. It's impossible for me to live without it, but one day in the past I got with no cellphone and survive. I cried a little but... Details rsrsrs.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Yes, I can. I agree that smartphones are very usefull on day routine, I can read my e-mails, I can communicate to my friends, but just the necessary. I just can't stay front at the cellphone screen's for much hours.
I can do this. Just give a watch... I just depend on the cell phone because I'm not used to use a watch. So... About other apps, I can do without them.
Avatar do usuário Bill Sikes 790 1 1 18
Of course I can! I'm much better off outside the Matrix.
Avatar do usuário Tim Barrett 1100 1 4 28
If I didn't have my cell phone anymore, I'd have to use a notebook to keep track of all my notes and tasks. :)
Probably not, I always use my cell phone during the day. At first, I use my cell phone as a alarm in the morning, furthermore I check my e-mails and talk to other people on Whatsapp every time. My cell phone also serves to pratice my English, because I listen podcast through it.
I can't live without my mobile phone! I need my phone to use the internet, to talk with my friends and to use for financial payments! I never want lose it! :o
Yes, I can. My mobile phone is very useful, but doesn't solve all my problems.
Sure! At the moment, i am without my cell phone, it's very difficult, but I can accustom. And it's better, because now, i have time to study and do all my responsibilities. ;)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Hi folks!
From my point of view is impossible live without cell phone, because nowadays cell phone is not just to call, but we can surfing on the internet, use chats and send email, por exemplo. It's usefull! They help us in ours daily life. Then we can also have a fun and talk with ours family and friends when we have a break.