Carry on x Go on x Go ahead

Qual deve usar para dizer continuar, pois não consigo encontrar uma diferença entre eles

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Tenho aprendido há pouco tempo que são sinônimos, mas veja alguns exemplos:
Carry on, I'm listen! (continue, estou ouvindo!)
If you carry on like that, you won't get any spaghetti! (Se você continuar assim, vai ficar sem espaguete!)
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
"carry on" may have several meanings (and senses), like the following:

Continue doing something - ("seguir em frente" com a atividade que estiver fazendo), pode ser traduzido como "continuar" mas no sentido de "continuar fazendo". - The teacher told us to carry on with the exercise she had assigned while she prepared a test. (continuar/seguir em frente com o exercício) from: Wordreference

His eldest son Joseph carried on his father's traditions. (continuar com a tradição de seu pai). Collins Dict.

Do you mind if I just start with the few formal questions please?'—'Carry on.' Collins Dict.
(...siga em frente/manda/continue...)

If you carry on an activity, you do it or take part in it for a period of time. (manter...) [para atividade que se faça por um período considerável de tempo).
The consulate will carry on a political dialogue with Indonesia. [ Collins Dict. ]
O consulado manterá/estabelecerá um dialógo com a Indonésia.

He carried on a passionate affair with Mrs Gilbert.
Ela manteve (nesse caso pode usar "teve" também, mas no caso "teve" por um bom período) um tórrido caso com a Sra. Gilbert.

Those are just some cases of "carry on" usage and nuances, notice that even if they are (or could be) translated into "continue/continuar" there are some differences in nuances.
Just establishing differences between "carry on" and "continue", for instance, wouldn´t capture all shades of meaning involved. It would oversimplify things.

But if I would dissect more examples I would write a book. So, I just "scratched the surface" a bit with some examples,what I suggest is to look up the word at Wordreference, Linguee and/or Collins Dictionary and elsewhere to get
More acquainted with the variety of meanings and subtleties. The heavy lift have to be shared, ain´t it? :-)
As I am used to say, English is easy, but not effortless, one of the reasons are the subtetlies and slight differences involving a word.