Cinnamon: Diário de Bordo

Avatar do usuário Ancrispa 2555 8 57
Cinnamon

Thank you very much for your kind words. But I’m just a student with a restless mind and intense curiosity. :oops:

You, Telma, PPaulo, Teacher Donay , Thomas, Juliana Rios and all the others who actively participate here on EE are role models for me.

I wish you the best of luck in your life!
Ana
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
Thank you Cinnamon, your language skills are going from strenght to strenght mon ami! This is really a place to learn 24/7 and from everywhere, I am glad that we have such Forum like this in Brazil. In fact, with top quality contributors and learners thirsty for English and learning.
People from all walks of life, but with something in common, all have a restless mind and some interest for languages.
It´s a good thing that the Forum catch up with the novelties of technology (Iphones apps, for example) but without leaving the older ones behind, one can access the wealthy of information here from any place, anytime. Very helpful indeed, and also a good place one can train his English, so it doesn´t get rusty. :P
Gosh! correction of one of my above comments:

Not only English but any language opens new horizons. (instead of "news horizons" of said some previous comments.)

----------------
My bad ! how come!
Avatar do usuário Cinnamon 15265 14 41 345
in your heart of hearts
In ​your most ​secret and ​true ​thoughts.
I didn't ​want to ​believe it, but in my heart of ​hearts I ​knew that it was ​true.

From Cambridge Dictionary.

I am afraid I won't be able to continue participating English Experts anymore.
I have been very active since I subscribed (I mean the forum) in 2014 and I took advantage of this wonderful website to improve my skills, learning, helping and so on. It will not be possible to keep up following pieces of information shared here though.
This is a matter of personal issues.

Thank you all for being so helpful,
Wish you all the best!

;)
Avatar do usuário OEstudantedeIngles 5450 2 16 106
Oh, thanks for all you've been teaching us =) your English is pretty awesome and I think everybody here has learnt something from you. It's really sad you have to stop being active on the forum..
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49115 21 73 1138
Cinnamon,

We are going to miss you a lot.

You did a great job.

Thank you.

Best wishes,
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
Won't you tell us why you are leaving us? Or have you already told us?
Avatar do usuário Cinnamon 15265 14 41 345
Thank you all guys!

As for what you asked Marcio_Farias, I would say some words from the Bible:

Ecclesiastes, chapter 3

No One Can Determine the Right Time to Act

"1* There is an appointed time for everything,

and a time for every affair under the heavens.

2A time to give birth, and a time to die;

a time to plant, and a time to uproot the plant.

3A time to kill, and a time to heal;

a time to tear down, and a time to build.

4A time to weep, and a time to laugh;

a time to mourn, and a time to dance.

5A time to scatter stones, and a time to gather them;

a time to embrace, and a time to be far from embraces."

I don't think I am a religious person, but in our lives sometimes we see clearly that everything has a purpose.
Beginning and end, day and night, dawn and dusk. :roll:
That said although I postponed for a while now I feel it is time to go, and let it go.
It's been an honour to be here. ;)

See you around.

:geek:
Thanks Cinnamon, for your past contributions and best wishes for you in the future.
Your comments have been relevant and it´s been great fun to have you around, you have made a mark on the Forum and also made easier the job of helping others. No to mention the opportunity to interact with you.
Whether quoting a proverb, letting us know some first-hand experience with your English learning, or revealing that you are a "music buff", you have been such an asset over here.
You are a guy that brings fresh insights, even coming up with terms from French (as in that "bireau" thread or the other in wich you brought the "petit pois" stuff.)
So, I am happy that you helped a lot of students, and clarified a number of doubts, and in your many found a reliable source of information and knowledge (that you shared so graciously). I am certain that you, many times over, had that rewarding feeling of contributing and interacting here. And, at the time, it was a way of brushing your English skills.
I am grateful for your comments, and feel free to come back or drop by to give some insight, information, opinion, comments, whatever.
We will miss you and will wish you success and that you grab the opportunities out there; and that, hopefully, this will be a sabbatical that you are taking.
Again, good look with your studies and best wishes to you in all areas of your life, buddy!
Also is our hope that "if life is a game you win always! "
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Avatar do usuário Daniel Reis 910 1 14
Olá,

É uma pena você ter que ir Cinnamon, assim como muitos, aprendi muito com suas sugestões.

O forum irá perder muito com a sua saída. Mas a vida é assim, desejo sorte na sua empreitada, e como o PPPPaulo disse, ''drop by'' de vez em quando!

Abraço.

Valeus