Coffee without sugar x Coffee with no sugar x Coffee with sugar

Hi guys, wazzup?!
A few days ago I was watching a video on YouTube and the Uncle Beto teacher said it was incorrect the sentence "coffee without sugar" and he also said that we have to use "coffee and milk" and not "coffee with milk" because, He said:" o café ñ é amiguinho do açúcar!...
1 - Are Both frases in the subject correct?
2 - Can we use "coffee with milk; bread with butter..." or only "coffee and milk; bread and butter"?
P.S. I found the frase "coffee with milk" on my online course.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
23 127 1.7k
É correto utilizar "coffee without sugar" e "coffee with milk". "Coffee with no sugar" também é correto. As respostas a seguir foram dadas por falantes nativos no Wordreference.
"In American English, we don't (to my knowledge) ever say "milk coffee." We say "coffee" (on the understanding that you are free to add milk to it if you please, just like you are free to add sugar but we don't then call it "sugar coffee"), or "coffee with milk" (or cream, of course)." (About coffee)
"Pergunta: 1) A coffee without sugar, please. / 2) Coffee without sugar, please. / 3) Some coffee without sugar, please.
Respostas: I think you're going to get all kinds of opinions about this. #2 is fine, but I like #1 better." (Coffee)
"I don't like tea; I prefer white coffee with sugar." (Coffee with sugar)
A opção bread and butter é melhor do que bread with butter. Prefira bread and butter.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
Donay Mendonça escreveu: 12 Dez 2019, 11:24 É correto utilizar "coffee without sugar" e "coffee with milk". "Coffee with no sugar" também é correto. As respostas a seguir foram dadas por falantes nativos no Wordreference.

A opção bread and butter é melhor do que bread with butter. Prefira bread and butter.
Shooow!! Donay!
Colocação bem esclarecedora!
Muito obrigado!
6 49 1.3k
And in general ways, one could talk of "coffee sugar-free", telling someone about some travel, some event in life - for instance.
Finishing off my frijoles with habaneros that came with my omelette - sunny side up as is my favourite - and tortillas, I order another coffee, strong and black with lots of sugar - I've given up trying to explain in restaurants that I want my coffee sugar free, however good my Spanish might be they just don't seem to want to understand, they love their coffee sweetened to the max and are incapable to comprehend there are actually people who do not.
(from a travel blog.)

That reminded me of some videos of young Brazilians offering food and drinks to their American counterparts. They made a face, almost contorted, when trying some of them. Especially when the food or drink was expected to be liked, why is that? Too sugary!