Como dizer "A morte é a única certeza da vida" em inglês

Como dizer "A morte é a única certeza da vida" em inglês
23 127 1.7k
Aprenda a dizer morrer é a única certeza da vida, a morte é a única certeza da vida em inglês. Amplie seu vocabulário no idioma.

Death is the only certain thing in life.
Death is the only certainty in life.

Exemplos de uso:
  • She told her son, "death is the only certain thing in life." [Ela disse ao filho: "a morte é a única certeza na vida."]
  • We often hear that death is the only certainty in life. [Nós muitas vezes ouvimos que a morte é a única certeza na vida.]
Bons estudos.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
There are some fun some corolaries, or quotes (if you wish).

The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get worse every time Congress meets. (Will Rogers quotation)

Benjamin Franklin said there were only two things certain in life: death and taxes. But I'd like to add a third certainty: trash. And while some in this room might want to discuss reducing taxes, I want to talk about reducing trash. (By Ruth Ann Minner.)

Apart from death and taxes, the one thing that's certain in this life is that I'll never be a fashion icon. (By Bruce Dickinson)

Notice: This comment, only for the sake of participation. :-)