Como dizer "A pessoa passa o dia todo trabalhando" em inglês

Simon Vasconcelos 11 221
A pessoa passa o dia todo trabalhando e não tem um minuto de sossego em casa. Depois reclama quando eu saio de casa.

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Acho que pode ser algo como:

I work all day long and I can't have a single moment to rest when I arrive home. And then you complain when I go off /I leave home/go out.

Esse "saio de casa" é abandonar o lar ou sair para dar uma volta?
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
He/she is all work and no play, even at home he/she is restless (don´t stop it). No visiting visiting friends, no going to movies, plays, concerts, walking, travelling or any other thing that a couple enjoy. Then complaints of my staying out for hours/all the time.

He/she is a workaholic, even at home, with no social life. Then he/she complaints I go out.

===========
Rakell has a point, "leaving home" means some kind of "going for good", while going out etc assumes someone is coming and going all the time.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestão:

''A pessoa passa o dia todo trabalhando e não tem um minuto de sossego em casa.''
"You work all day (long), but you don't get a minute's rest at home.''

''Work is extremely stressful, or your kids are driving you crazy—you love them deeply, but you never get a minute's rest.'' [Google - USA]
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
...and then complains of my going out all the time/all day! :D
and then keeps nagging me because I go out!