Como dizer "Acionar a garantia" em inglês

Como dizer "Acionar a garantia" em inglês
2 16
Como dizer "Acionar a garantia" em inglês?

Contexto: O novo tablet do meu filho apresentou problemas, tenho que acionar a garantia o quanto antes.

Algo similar em inglês?

Valeus.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
24 105 397
Garantia (de produtos) = Warranty

Acionar a garantia = To use the warranty / To get warranty service / To call for warranty service / To file a warranty claim / etc.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
1 15
My son's new tablet has shown some problems, I have to use/require for its assurance as soon as possible.
23 127 1.7k
Outras opções:

Contact the guarantee service
Contact the warranty service provider

''The Customer may, at their own discretion, contact the guarantee service directly or the fasada24.eu Online Store.'' [Google]

If the item is sold under warranty, and the item is found to be manufacturer damaged or defective after use, please contact the warranty service provider...'' [Google]

The software comes with a money-back guarantee. [=a promise that the money you spend on a product will be returned if the product is not good enough]. [Merriam-webster]

Guarantee: a usually written promise: such as a : a promise that the quality of something (such as a product that is being sold) will be as good as expected: The washer comes with a guarantee against major defects.

Bons estudos. Compartilhe.
6 49 1.3k
My child´s tablet, that was bought recently, is broken. I have to contact the vendor (indeed the retailer) to send it to the computer repair shop(*)(**)/authorized repair center.

(*)I think it´s implicit that you are shipping/taking it to an authorized repair shop. If you take it to a non-authorized one, it voids your warranty.
(**)Also "laptop repair service'' in this case.