Como dizer "Ajeitar o ponto eletrônico" em inglês

Simon Vasconcelos 11 221
Patrão, o senhor poderia ajeitar o meu ponto eletrônico? Estávamos sem energia ontem, quando deu a hora de sairmos.

Eu sei como traduzir as palavras do tópico individualmente, mas não encontrei uma forma adequada para traduzir essa expressão. O significado dela é de validar horas não trabalhadas pelo fato de o aparelho não estar funcionando ou de compensação de banco de horas, a fim de não constar uma informação negativa no sistema.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Breckenfeld 3 15 131
My suggestion:

Patrão, o senhor poderia ajeitar o meu ponto eletrônico? Estávamos sem energia ontem, quando deu a hora de sairmos.

Boss, would you please register my clock-out because there was a power failure as we were leaving yesterday.

Bye!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
...could you reset/adjust the time clock machine again (or - the punch clock/time recorder - if you wish.) Yesterday we had a power outage/power failure at the time we were showing up to leave.

I don´t know if the "clock-out" time would be "registered" after the event, perhaps when the information go to the computer they can adjust the information, so it will be right at the time of the next printout.
In fact, what the employee wants is their working hours (from that day) computed right (entered into the system).
My answer would deal with the situation afterward, there is, the setting would be adjusted from "that point on" (the day after the power outage).