Como dizer "Altos e baixos" em inglês

7 48
Peaks and troughs

a few instances:

Learning a language is a series of peaks and troughs.
Oxford Dictionary

As a result, patients can experience peaks and troughs in effectiveness.
The New York Times

I hope this tip will be useful to you!

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
4 48
Plus...

The ups and downs of... (os altos e baixos de...)
Understanding the ups and downs in life (entendendo os altos e baixos na vida)
I've had my highs and lows... (eu tive meus altos e baixos)

Abraços.
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
14 106
Also: Boom-and-bust cycle

Examples:

1. Internationally there's been sort of a boom-and-bust cycle of investment research. forbes.com
2. We're going through a familiar part of America's boom-and-bust cycle. newsweek.com
3. Something fundamental had happened to the boom-and-bust cycle that had charted the century. time.com

Ref.:
"The boom and bust cycle is a process of economic expansion and contraction that occurs repeatedly. The boom and bust cycle is a key characteristic of capitalist economies. During the boom the economy grows, jobs are plentiful and the market brings high returns to investors." 25 de jun. De 2019

Boom And Bust Cycle - Investopedia